Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Initlal D Eng Vs Jap - Minitokyo

Initlal D Eng Vs Jap

page 1 of 1 9 total items

TLTw804

TLTw804

TheLostTimberwolf

I dont know if this is so much a which is better question, its more out of curiosity to find out if there are any fans out there who seriously prefer the English version over the Japanese.

I cant stand the way they changed the music around in the Eng version, its my biggest complaint. Not to mention the stupid names they gave to character, Ive never really known why they have to change names around in animes.

Signature
One day I will find Myself, but when I do will I like what I have found?

hongrboi

hongrboi

getting pwned by school

Yeah, I liked the Japanese version. I usually don't like dubs and english version. But I heard they were coming out with a chinese movie for Initial D with real cars. i hope the produces don't screw it up ><

"Once two star have collided and return to their orbit, the chance of colliding again is infinity small, for there are many other possible collisions."
Signature Image
Latest wall ::A Void in my Heart::

Alienated-NZ

Alienated-NZ

\ Sasuke \

Initial D live.. >_> they have umm previews and stuff at the site... its meant to come out this year o_O their pretty good drifters XD cept the skyline drifts... but yeah, they dont burn the tires when they drift. :nya:
yeah i also like the japanese version, if i do buy anime.. i set the language to jap with eng subs >.< never bother wtaching the eng version =_=

english ver. kinda suck. with all the names changed, id rather stick to the jap.

for the live action, i don't really have high hopes for the story though . after all even in the comic the love scene suck. :p

TLTw804

TLTw804

TheLostTimberwolf

A live action movie, sounds interesting but im sure it wont travel across as good as it did in the Manga/Anime. I bet though if its good it will be taken by america and given little changes like inserting their own actors/actresses and then made into a big thing, kinda like a whole bunch of recent horror/thriller movies that have been "reproduced" lately grrrrr

Its kewl to see im not the only one who dislikes the english mess up with this series ^_^

Signature

HamsterJohn

HamsterJohn

Defender of ur Mom

I haven't seen the english version, but I heard that the fitting eurobeat music was replaced with horrible third-rate rap. And yes the English-adapted names do suck.
Japanese all the way.

000011111 11110000111 000111 111 111 !!!!oneone one

Stop wasting the internet!

Alienated-NZ

Alienated-NZ

\ Sasuke \

You should have seen how fast the drifted in the preview x_x

omigoshi

omigoshi

5th Child Of J.E.N.O.V.A

japanese....coz i understand it...LOL....

Signature
Ningen nante taishita mon jya nai sa...dakara omae wa dame na nigen da
5TH CHILD OF J.E.N.O.V.A
----FuGu-----

TLTw804

TLTw804

TheLostTimberwolf

Kewl to see that the Jap version is winning outright ^_^

nihon ichiban ii desu ne

Where do i find the preview? (Unless the rules dont allow posting other web site addy's)

Signature

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.