Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Did you like StarWars ep III? - Minitokyo

Did you like StarWars ep III?

page 1 of 1 23 total items

hongrboi

hongrboi

getting pwned by school

I just saw it yesterday and it was awsome ^^ Lots of lightsaber battles( some really crazy ones including a guy holding 4 light sabers), plenty of drama, and quick to start. I don't want to spoil anymore for anyone. So does anyone else like it?

"Once two star have collided and return to their orbit, the chance of colliding again is infinity small, for there are many other possible collisions."
Signature Image
Latest wall ::A Void in my Heart::

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

I haven't seem StarWars 3 yet. I will see it on monday. I hope it is good.

Chris... What a sad attempt to rise your level.

Signature

undeadsymphony

undeadsymphony

anti-human

I haven't seen it either, but I'm going to. I hear its awesome, and starts out with a half-hour battle scene!!

Signature Image
music of the spiritually dead; the eternally restless.

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Absolutely atrocious dialogue, terrible romance scenes, absolutely brilliant visuals, and a solid musical score.

I had hoped that Episode III would redeem the franchise, but while it was certainly better than its two prequel predecessors, it was most certainly a huge disappointment. It's such a pity that such a talented cast of actors had their abilities squandered and wasted through a horrible script.

Besides, inconsistencies were introduced that Lucas failed to compensate for when he tore apart the original trilogy for the DVD release.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

yournemesis

yournemesis

Galaxy Angel for EVERRRR

Dxy: you look the effect the General Grophies (the man robot) Its very cool. XD

Vac: and the story for need to complement with the another ep :)

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

Star Wars forever!!! The Force be with you-:)

punker0017

punker0017

My backpack's got jets

Quote by shinsengumiAbsolutely atrocious dialogue, terrible romance scenes, absolutely
brilliant visuals, and a solid musical score. I had hoped that Episode III would redeem the franchise, but while it was certainly better than its two prequel predecessors, it was most
certainly a huge disappointment. It's such a pity that such a talented cast of actors had their abilities squandered and wasted through a horrible script. Besides, inconsistencies were introduced that Lucas failed to compensate for when he tore apart the original trilogy for the DVD release.

I very much agree with this. The dialogue was simply atrocious. Haden Christianson should start looking for a new career, he is a terrible actor. Natalie Portman is a great actress (not to mention extremely hot), but she was terrible in her role as well. "Hold me like you did by the lake in Naboo"? I mean come on. Pathetic. I also wished they had shown more of Anakin's transformation to the dark side. He seemed to turn so easily... Though the plot and action was quite well done, with better dialogue, better acting work, and a little more information, this movie could have been great. Before I saw this film, I wanted Lucas to do movies 7, 8, and 9. Now, I'm not so sure...

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

CaptainHamsack

The Pirate King

I actually really liked it.
After the crap Episode 1 and slightly better Episode 2, I thought this one was great.

maverickmechanic

maverickmechanic

Absurd Insanity

i hope i dont get caught. my freind downloaded it about an hour before the midnight premire and gave it to me. it was good thought

Signature ImageThere was glitter everywhere! It looked like somebody stabbed a pixie.
Roadie of .::DarK LeaF::.

LastDinosaur

LastDinosaur

Imperfect

Quote by shinsengumiAbsolutely atrocious dialogue, terrible romance scenes, absolutely brilliant visuals, and a solid musical score.
I had hoped that Episode III would redeem the franchise, but while it was certainly better than its two prequel predecessors, it was most certainly a huge disappointment. It's such a pity that such a talented cast of actors had their abilities squandered and wasted through a horrible script.
Besides, inconsistencies were introduced that Lucas failed to compensate for when he tore apart the original trilogy for the DVD release.

The only way you would find faults with the acting, would be if u were only thinking about critizing every small detail instead of just enjoying the show. I didnt find any problems with the dialouges, some lines were a tad bit corny, but in a situations like that it usually fit. The romantic scenes werent horrible, they were already married anyway, like they can get anymore romantic. The visuals and music were outstanding as usual, but far better than its predessors. I noticed most of the ppl in this movie dont talk like human beings (specifically the humans), i assumed cause it was the future and everyone talked like that at the time period, perhaps thats why some people thought it was bad acting.

i was impressed with this movie, i want to rewatch the original triology cause i forgot what happened now.

Signature Image
My Featured Wallpaper: Bleach - Renji
Feel free to browse my Gallery, comments appreichated.

hongrboi

hongrboi

getting pwned by school

Quote by LastDinosaurThe only way you would find faults with the acting, would be if u were only thinking about critizing every small detail instead of just enjoying the show. I didnt find any problems with the dialouges, some lines were a tad bit corny, but in a situations like that it usually fit. The romantic scenes werent horrible, they were already married anyway, like they can get anymore romantic. The visuals and music were outstanding as usual, but far better than its predessors. I noticed most of the ppl in this movie dont talk like human beings (specifically the humans), i assumed cause it was the future and everyone talked like that at the time period, perhaps thats why some people thought it was bad acting.
i was impressed with this movie, i want to rewatch the original triology cause i forgot what happened now.

Exactly my thoughts. Although I had a bad seat, I thoroughly enjoyed the movie. The love scenes were bad but the action makes up for all of that. I'm going to watch the whole thing again from episode 1 to 6 when the DVD of ep III comes out.

"Once two star have collided and return to their orbit, the chance of colliding again is infinity small, for there are many other possible collisions."
Signature Image
Latest wall ::A Void in my Heart::

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

it was good....but i dont get the ending so good...yoda said that obi-wan's master(thats other 1 from episode 1) came back from the underworld whti a thing to imortally... dont get it so good....and ani is blinded bye his hate and stuff >.< know i know why he sounds like a robot in that black suit....uhu melted down totally

It is time for you to drown

Ep3 is a fitting closure to the prequels & worthy of standing shoulder to shoulder with the original trilogy.

it was one of the greatest moive i have ever seen

gzg9jg

gzg9jg

Grifter

I went to see the new SW Ep. III movie on the premier day, and I think it's awesome, maybe the best of the whole series (I haven't made up my mind yet). It's definitely not for little kids, because it has some strong scenes in it, but overall, it's really exciting from start to finish, and the Light-saber fight scenes are better than all others. The only problem I had was with the "romantic" scenes bet. Anakin and Padmé, they kind of slow thins up (in a bad way). All in all, I say go see it and make up your own minds.

Emperor

The origin of it all

even though there were'nt a lot of fight scenes it still was e great movie

Signature
One day our dreams will become reality

Fish13

Fish13

~Fishies~

I haven't seen it but i want to

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

it was pretty good. i was worried about how they'd tie it all up with the original films but they did a really good job of that. my expectations weren't all that high due to the last film but i liked this one alot.

dam the movie is really good i want to see again also be in the movie hehe thank you

Duuz

Duuz

Master of Disaster

There weren't any suprizes, if you've been around long enough you would have heard most of it all before. I did like it, but I've grown jaded in my age and can think of other movies I rate higher.

And the four armed robot guy is General Grevious, he's a cyborg not a robot and don't ever call him a droid to his face. He's the first fully cyborg character Star Wars has ever featured that I can think of. It's advanced technology, where are all the other cyborgs and powered armor suits in Star Wars?

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.

if you have not see the moive go to see is very good

i loved that movie it was so cool i loved the fight scenes they seem so much better than the old star wars like episodes 4-6

i hope one day we the people will be like them in that time is going to be fun with power yes power thank you i like anime

page 1 of 1 23 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.