Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 feel guilt.... - Minitokyo

feel guilt....

page 1 of 1 4 total items

onimakura

onimakura

under new management

does anyone ever feel guilt for making loli hentai yuri or yaoi, i mean the hardcore stuff, wouldnt you feel ashamed, and wouldnt people feel sick for looking at loli? it jsut seems sick, and i want to know peoples oppinions on this, im ecchi/anti hentai person, a nipple wont bother me, but when it gets lower on their body then im concerned, especially loli, thats just wrong

under new management

Quote by onimakuradoes anyone ever feel guilt for making loli hentai yuri or yaoi, i mean the hardcore stuff, wouldnt you feel ashamed, and wouldnt people feel sick for looking at loli? it jsut seems sick, and i want to know peoples oppinions on this, im ecchi/anti hentai person, a nipple wont bother me, but when it gets lower on their body then im concerned, especially loli, thats just wrong

*laughs* Dude I know what you mean.

I'm O.K with ecchi. Heck if I didn't know better I'd say I like ecchi but when it gets to out of hand then that's when I stop.

I think this goes for oppion though. Cause some people like it and some people don't.

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Making loli?? Never done that and never intend to.

The problem I see is the use of the term lolita that is very different from the original contextual meaning of Vladmir Nabokov's novel. It's just so many people use "lolita" in a very perverse manner. -_-

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

Redlynx

Redlynx

Iron Chef in Training

In my somewhat liberal opinion,
Consensual = good
Non-consensual = bad

Therefore:
One or more adults, regardless of sex/gender, acting out of their free will: OK
Anything involving forced sex, little kids, or tentacles: Not my cup of tea

Overall, though, I'd say that feeling guilty about anime is unnecessary stress. As long as you're not treating the people you meet in the real world like characters out of, say, Ninja Scroll, I'd say you're doing fine. ;)

Signature

Real kitchen ninjas don't reveal what they are.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.