Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you like going on roller coasters? - Minitokyo

Do you like going on roller coasters?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 47 total items

KamikazeKoga

KamikazeKoga

??????????

I like going on roller coasters. I like the exhilaration that comes from riding a roller coasters. The roller coasters I really like are those really fast ones and really high ones.

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Roller coasters are nice. Though I don't have many opportunities to ride on them. :(

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

I like it. But, the only roller coaster I can ride have a short track . It's just about 30 seconds, and I always ride it for 10 times.

Signature

chichiri1907

chichiri1907

Sweet Dreams

I love roller coasters that i've been on for long, like want time i went on a new roller coaster and clinged to it as if my heart depended on it!

Signature Image
Suuki <3 made the amazing avatar/sig. set

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

Fun and fear. I like roller coasters and if I had chance, I want to ride on them more

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

punker0017

punker0017

My backpack's got jets

oh yeah, i love the roller coasters

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

ugh, my stomach can't handle a roller coaster

No...Roller Coasters are scary!! *nods*

I LOVE IT, JUST LOVE IT SO SO much. I can ride them everyday if possible and I want the track to be very long so I can have enough time to enjoy it XD

Quote by BarbaraFun and fear. I like roller coasters and if I had chance, I want to ride on them more

Barbi was scared to death when she was on roller coasters, hehe....but she did like it so far :D

I like rollercoasters but they scare me. :\

Two tear drops were floating down the river. One teardrop said to the other, "I'm the teardrop of a girl who loved a man and lost him. Who are you?"..."I'm the teardrop of the man who regrets letting a girl go..."

~ Takarninaha Bakathique Kharrguelian Kaciama Tzernkaellan

Tsuki-A

Ruler Of A Small Universe

I like roller coasters though whenever I go on one, I always seem to hit my head on something...

Current Quote: "Bit by bit the rock breaks into millions and millions of grains of sand"

------------

Signature

sadotsu

sadotsu

Neko-sama

Roller coasters are fun!!

Brownie the Cat

Rella

Rella

Tsukihime

Quote by sushigurlNo...Roller Coasters are scary!! *nods*

I agree!! They're so scary! I've been on them twice and that's enough!

Signature
Newest Wallpaper: Anyone and Anything XD

Alienated-NZ

Alienated-NZ

\ Sasuke \

eh, there ok not great good for a lil rush but yeah

roller coasters are fun...
i like the speed...

If you can't see the point... get a new POV...
Signature Image

Kidder

Kidder

we are fighting dreamers

i haven't been on a roller coaster for years. I used to be really scared of them but then I started to like the adrenaline rush, especially at the top of a big drop. I'm sort of too lazy now to stand in queue for ages just to ride for 2 mins.

Signature
a big thank you to k1ru for the sweet siggy.

Join Gekkostate now! MT's only Eureka 7 fan group!

roller coasters are so sweet, I love them!!! XD

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Roller roasters are much fun! I used to not like them but then eventually my friends forced me to go on them for a whole day and i grew to like them after about 10 rides. But by then it was about time to go so i was sad :(.

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

Yeah... ^^v roller coaster.. so fun.. >.<

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

there ok but not really that fun

I love them. I love getting the adrenalin rush that you get.

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

I forget where it is, but there is a new one that is about 450m tall o__o .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

i would rather go on things like those vertical coasters! those blast you up FAST :D

I don't like...rolller..coasters...>< I'm the type of unlucky fool who would end up getting in a freak accident >>' *superglues his feet to the floor then cements them too* Meh feet likes solid ground....

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 47 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.