Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 how do you imagine the person above you? - Minitokyo

how do you imagine the person above you?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 20 Next » 457 total items

well, I think the topic is pretty straight forward. What do you imagine I look like or am I in real life. What are the first things you think of when you see the person above you' name at the end of a thread title indicating he'she was the last poster?

simply state what I said above about the person who posts above you.

Signature Image

^
Tall, white male, American?
Darkish hair, light eyes.

If everybody knows just who you are, then your walk on role becomes a major part. Have you ever attempted to be yourself? When everybody wants you to be someone else... Going up and down and back again..

^
average height, light hair and probably has that cute australian accent...lol

Signature Image

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

^^Female, Medium Brown hair, Green Eyes, Glasses, likes to wear stylish clothing.
Darn too slow

^Male, Dark hair, dark eyes, pale skin, thin face, likes to wear dark clothes

Signature
~ Deviant Artist ~ Comic Spriter ~ | ~ Are you UNDERAPPRECIATED
~ Come see the wonders of the Host Club ~

^I honestly can't tell if I do or not.
And you were right- I'm 5'9" and have light brown hair.

If everybody knows just who you are, then your walk on role becomes a major part. Have you ever attempted to be yourself? When everybody wants you to be someone else... Going up and down and back again..

Average, brown hair, dark eyes

young girl, from cali..probably likes the beach

Signature Image

Quote by juniperberry^Tall, white male, American?Darkish hair, light eyes.

Like that just with a nice voice

Quote by SharinganKnightyoung girl, from cali..probably likes the beach

Actually I've never been to the beach.

cardmage

cardmage

After you

^
Quite fair-skinned... Doesn't like the outdoors much?

Life is tranquil, Death is peaceful...
Signature
Its the transition that is troublesome...

^
a quiet guy, doesn't really show much emotion in the forums.

Signature Image

Some what tall

Quote by cardmage^Quite fair-skinned... Doesn't like the outdoors much?

No not really. I go camping and stuff but not to much of it.

^slightly muscley, medium tan (genetic, not outdoors), and has blue eyes, and dark hair also.

reminds me of the good time I had watching Trigun, probaly a sort of goofy person...likes comedy

Signature Image

cardmage

cardmage

After you

Has a rather serious personality. Rather confident.

Signature

^A bit of a pessimist.

probably a bit of an intellectual, speaks her mind

Signature Image

Can seem to be a bit obnoxious at times, ut really enjoys the company of whoever it is he's speaking to.

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

is gay ^^ haha just joking....is a good looker and get's alot of girls attention ;)

^XD doesn't realise I am female.

cardmage

cardmage

After you

Reads a lot, probably...

Quote by juniperberry^A bit of a pessimist.

Not true... if anything people say I tend to look on the bright side too much...

Signature

^^is a bit of a know-it-all at times. NOt all the time, but just sometimes.

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

^beat me to posting it meant for sharingan....is prolly a real hyper girl ^^

at times.
^can get really jealous of people to the point of maniacal depression?

cardmage

cardmage

After you

Makes interesting remarks... Probably a lot like Alisha...

Signature

page 1 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 20 Next » 457 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.