Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Those of u who can draw! - Minitokyo

Those of u who can draw!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 43 total items

ArucardsMaster

Captin obvious

There is an Rp going around with very detailed charecters. However I think that it would be great if they were drawn. Since I can't draw, I was wondering if u Talented artists could manage to skim through the Rp and look at the charecter's descriptions. Then, Draw them.

Pm me if u do, and please send a copy, That would be great.
This is the page
http://forum.minitokyo.net//showthread/18663/?

In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen.
~Hellsing~

Prota-Girl

Prota-Girl

The pro Alchemist

Ok Let me see! Hmm....*starts thinking* ill think about it!

Scar> I`ll give you a moment to pray.
Ed> Sorry i stopped beliveing.
Scar> i have good news FullMetal.
Ed> What are you goint to stop the killing of State Alchemists,are you going to let me and my Brother go,Are you...??!?!?!
Scar> NO FULL METAL!! *Luffy Grin* I just save a bunch of money on my car insurance bye switching to geico! ^^
Ed> WHAT!!?!?!?!?!

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

I might be interested... THough I'm not really interested in browsing through a list of Profiles and other information... >_> We'll see if I ever get around to it... >_>

Signature
~ Deviant Artist ~ Comic Spriter ~ | ~ Are you UNDERAPPRECIATED
~ Come see the wonders of the Host Club ~

ArucardsMaster

Captin obvious

Pm me and I'll send the info to u. I'll skim the pages for the charecter descriptions and sent them to who ever wants them. Black and white is ok

Not hard to find, look for big posts. Most are before page 6

In the name of God, impure souls of the living dead shall be banished into eternal damnation. Amen.
~Hellsing~

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

I've finished one Artwork for the Character Kurge... I'll do as many as I believe I can and then I'll probably post a collective image as a submission here on mt.

Kurge (Shirtless)
Kurge

More to come.

Signature

MikaAmazoness

MikaAmazoness

The Amazon Goddess

If you want, I might be able to do it for you! Check out me gallery, and if you like what you see, then let me know and I will make them up for you!

link to my gallery: www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=23000

"If your strong you live, if your weak you die..." Soujiro, Rurouni Kenshin

"If you want to taste the ground, feel free to attack me..." Kenshin, Rurouni Kenshin

"Girls should be more elegant..." Lumiers, Kiddy Grade

"I wasn't hiding, I fell!" Yusuke, after falling in the mud

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

Mika, if you want to participate, just participate.

I've completed another character ^_^ Firalyn Someone comment already!

Signature

Prota-Girl

Prota-Girl

The pro Alchemist

Ava a she is done!! ^_______^x Hope ya like she should be in my gallery!

Scar> I`ll give you a moment to pray.
Ed> Sorry i stopped beliveing.
Scar> i have good news FullMetal.
Ed> What are you goint to stop the killing of State Alchemists,are you going to let me and my Brother go,Are you...??!?!?!
Scar> NO FULL METAL!! *Luffy Grin* I just save a bunch of money on my car insurance bye switching to geico! ^^
Ed> WHAT!!?!?!?!?!

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

And Another character complete. This time I did Lan

Lan
Lan (Cloak)

... >_> I just don't do armor...

I compliled my three so far into one image and posted it here on minitokyo
http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/118087/

Signature

LastDinosaur

LastDinosaur

Imperfect

If anyone desides to draw the charecter Rath, their drawing will be colored and vectored by me, and they will be given credit in the wall featuring the charecter. The drawing must be of highest quaility, and if u deside to take up this task, please pm ME for details on this charecter.

Signature Image
My Featured Wallpaper: Bleach - Renji
Feel free to browse my Gallery, comments appreichated.

ArucardsMaster

Captin obvious

Same here Kurge, but feel free to draw. Its a good thing

~Hellsing~

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

Another completion~
Daphne

Signature

ArucardsMaster

Captin obvious

Thanks and guys just because a charecter is done doesn't mean u can't draw them. So keep em coming. lol

~Hellsing~

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

Woot another drawing done! I wonder who I should do next?
Blaire

Yay! And another complete! Isn't she just adorable?
Carli

ANOTHER Edit in Character Completion! The clothing colors suit the feeling I get from her character, but not her character coloring... hmm...
Zephyr

Signature

i love this thread

ArucardsMaster

Captin obvious

did u read the rp? or are u gonna draw?^

~Hellsing~

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

finally! I've completed Rath, but I want to do another version with his wings spread out too ( I think that would make a better image for a wallpaper)
Rath

Signature

nice Terra !

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

I have a Version 2 of Zephy-chan. I wasn't completely satisfied with the last one and with some input from her player, this is the new version:
Zephyrine

Signature

I draw a little. I leaned not too long ago by someone who goes to my school by the name of Vahn (not his legal name, I think). I don't have any of my peices online, since I don't think I'm good enough yet, but I did draw my avatar.

ArucardsMaster

Captin obvious

Anyone who can draw feel free to do so, The Rp thread http://forum.minitokyo.net//showthread/18663/?

~Hellsing~

MikaAmazoness

MikaAmazoness

The Amazon Goddess

Okay, here they are, sorry, no photoshop, but whoever's character they belong to can either color them, or I can do them in colored pencil and then re-scan them ^^

Also, for backgrounds, I will redo these two w/ backgrounds, and re-scan them, if you want, I just wanted to see what you think first ^^

Here ish Eva:
http://animeforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=4193

Here ish Carli:
http://www.animeforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=4194

"If your strong you live, if your weak you die..." Soujiro, Rurouni Kenshin

"If you want to taste the ground, feel free to attack me..." Kenshin, Rurouni Kenshin

"Girls should be more elegant..." Lumiers, Kiddy Grade

"I wasn't hiding, I fell!" Yusuke, after falling in the mud

Quote by MikaAmazonessOkay, here they are, sorry, no photoshop, but whoever's character they belong to can either color them, or I can do them in colored pencil and then re-scan them ^^
Also, for backgrounds, I will redo these two w/ backgrounds, and re-scan them, if you want, I just wanted to see what you think first ^^
Here ish Eva:http://animeforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=4193
Here ish Carli:http://www.animeforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=4194

OMG! MikaAmasoness there sooooo cute! hehehe..... Sorry ArucardsMaster I just had to say that cause they where cute. ^_^'

Anjeile

Anjeile

Dancing In The Storm

naa~ won't somebody draw my character for me? please? my character's name is Kaenri ^^. i myself am drawing the characters of this rp as well, but unfortunately, i don't really have the time since my pre-university studies started already ^^;. dakara gomen ne, minna.

Signature

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 43 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.