Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Those of u who can draw! - Minitokyo

Those of u who can draw!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 43 total items

I'll think about it, i really want to but i just don't know..

"Death Comes On Swift Wings, Without Mercy, Without Regret"

lianppoper

lianppoper

[Free Bird]

I draw.. check na lang my doujinshis in my gallery.. PM me na lang if you have requests...

Signature

I'm not sure wether you'd like my art.
I draw on oekakieboards, but well, bleh.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

I'm currently drawing a few of the characters. Don't hold your breath though I have 4 in the works that are no where near complete

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

OOOOoo koool i'll look through them too. ^____^
sound like fun.

*edit
ooo maybe not.. sorry... i thought it was for a story. and ppl seem to so into them already.
(-__-)

oh, that's great for practice, but sorry I can't help you out, I'm not the type to draw, but I am pretty good at copying or seeing a person or an item then sketch them down

SamuraiHaruko

SamuraiHaruko

Butterfly

I'm able and willin' ta draw up sum characts fer anyone just pm meh or post in meh guestbook! heh he ^^-

Magically Delicious, yo.

blackchii

blackchii

Enjou no Kougyoku

same here, just pm me if u have a request. oh yeah I only draw female character

Signature

geneticgear

geneticgear

God of Wind

I want to draw too! pls. pm me regarding the character/s I should draw! i want to draw! pleeeeease.

Signature

zimmer

zimmer

uk.myspace.com/zairidesign

After too long, this is kinda messy. I didnt know which one to look for. The drawings should be gather and organize.

People are always welcome to pm me if they would like me to attempt one of their characters. I can say that I did end up drawing Anjeile's, Kaenri chara and have to just finish up her wings. Hope they like what I came out with.

SakuraMonsumi

SakuraMonsumi

Aishiteru~~!!

Is there a character I could draw?! ^-^

If you aren't remembered, then you never existed.

Anjeile

Anjeile

Dancing In The Storm

thanks, demona! i'd like to see my character that you've drawn very much ^^

Signature

drawing is really great! i can express myself through it... if anyone can't read my thoughts and feelings they'll surely know when hey look at my drawing... hehehe...i have a question though... does it give more points to a girl if she is good at drawing?

Darktekya

Darktekya

Anime Lover

I have draw some really decent art. But I have not scan it yet.

Can sin be forgiven? Cloud Strife

emm is this thing still open now?

I draw characters for the local gamers' guild. I'd be interested in doing the same for people here @ MT.

LucyMizuno

LucyMizuno

~*Mizuno*~

Can I draw something too?

Signature
.:*Now I'm fReE*:.

wyx

nice story ^^

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 43 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.