Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 FullMoon wo Sagashite - Minitokyo

FullMoon wo Sagashite

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Samanosuke89

Samanosuke89

Shinigami no Kiss

this is a thread for all teh fan of fullmoon.. ^^ ppl who had watch the anime.. or read the manga.. talk about here ^^

LucyXlostangelwings

LucyXlostangelwings

Tomorrow's Way~

Ahh cool! A chat place for all Full Moon fans! XD
Hmmm, how do I begin? Well, I have finished reading the manga! (yayieee :D ) and I'm currently watching the anime.. (Gack! My downloads are so sloooow) I'm loving this manga/anime so much! It has got to be my fav work by Arina Tanemura-sensei! :)

The manga for me, was one of the best I've ever read...for one, the art is just gorgeous!! Then there's the plot, which got me hooked from the first chapter...(Kyaaa, the characters are amazing!) This is really, the perfect Shoujo story!

The anime...well, I like it! It's not as good as the manga in my opinion, but surprisingly, I was not disappointed when I first watched it! Though to me, some of the songs were a huge let down...they weren't sang very well or had a great tune...But then I listened to Eternal Snow and completely fell in love!! XD It's a fantastic song...I can listen to it over and over again without stopping! XP

My favorite character from Full Moon is.. Eicchi-kun!!! XD XD I absolutely love him so much...(call it an obsession if you may. >_< ) Mitsuki+Eicchi should be together for always.....ok, so I like Takuto too... *jumps around* Dilemma here! Who to choose to go with Mitsuki...Takuto or Eicchi???

<may contain spoilers>
For those who have read the manga ending....did you cry?? *sniff sniff* It was sooo saaad for me! (Btw, I'm talking about the very end where Eicchi appears...) I could not get over that bit for a long time....that day I was so gloomy...and it was supposed to be a happy ending too! Oh, well, at least Takuto looked super cutie. XD

P.s. Hehe, I love Takuto and Meroko's costumes! Very kawaii indeed! :)

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

it's a beuatiful anime ! I like it a lot !!!! it's one of the best anime i have ever seen

Wah?! Eicchi-kun appears at the end of the manga?!? The anime killed him off u.u I've only watched the anime, and I thought he got rather annoying the way Mitsuki's alway 'Eicchi-kun! Eicchi-kun!', poor Takuto!!
But I cried when I watched the bit where Mitsuki finds out that he had died... t_t

I love it when Takuto and Meroko are in their plushie form!! So cute!

Oh yeah, did anyone see the extra little short joke episode (forgot what it was called) where Takuto and Meroko were in plushie form and were chasing after Mitsuki so Takuto could turn her into Full Moon? It was so cute and funny!

Signature Image

i didnt watch this anime much, but i think that this is a good anime, and its true that when Takuto and Meroko are in their plushie form is cuet :) , i like it :)

LucyXlostangelwings

LucyXlostangelwings

Tomorrow's Way~

Quote by karaWah?! Eicchi-kun appears at the end of the manga?!? The anime killed him off u.u I've only watched the anime, and I thought he got rather annoying the way Mitsuki's alway 'Eicchi-kun! Eicchi-kun!', poor Takuto!!
But I cried when I watched the bit where Mitsuki finds out that he had died... t_t
i love it when Takuto and Meroko are in their plushie form!! So cute!
Oh yeah, did anyone see the extra little short joke episode (forgot what it was called) where Takuto and Meroko were in plushie form and were chasing after Mitsuki so Takuto could turn her into Full Moon? It was so cute and funny!

Yup, yup, he did!! The whole way he appeared and his expressions really moved me... For those who have only seen the anime, go read the manga!! :)
Hehehe, yes, I agree, they are super cute in their plushie forms!! Keee...they really resemble little toys don't they? XD

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Quote by LucyXlostangelwingsYup, yup, he did!! The whole way he appeared and his expressions really moved me... For those who have only seen the anime, go read the manga!! :)
Hehehe, yes, I agree, they are super cute in their plushie forms!! Keee...they really resemble little toys don't they? XD

Where?! Where?! Where can I get the manga? ^_^'

Oh yeah, I especially like the little dolls Mitsuki made for the two shinigamis, and how Takuto has it hanging on this guitar case in the last episode, it was so sweet! XD

Signature Image

silverdragon

silverdragon

floating around

I've read only the manga, I'm still waiting for my friend to give me the anime. I loved the manga (the of arina tanemura is simply beautiful) but I was so sad when I found that Eicchi-kun was dead. Even so the end was really cool. I normally don't like this type of romance manga, but this one is really cute:)

slsfavanime

slsfavanime

Akitsuki_sama no kotoba

I have watch the anime and will buy d manga if i have enuff money cos my manga/anime buy list is too long... Anyway i luv takuto from the very begining until d end!!! i luv d songs too... my fav is New Future... Another great work from Arina Tanemura!!!!!

Lenne

Lenne

Warrior Girl

I don't know Full Moon.Never watched it,and I wish I had. :hmpf:

Signature
My latest work:Best Friends

flyindreams

flyindreams

[Ninja] Lurker

I want to download the anime now after reading how people liked it ^.^ I loved, loved, loved the manga to death. I think it's Arina Tanemura sensei's best work... except for maybe that one with the princess and her two guardians... not sure what it's called in English, although that one was kind of short. This one was much better developed in terms of plot and everything, and of course art style = always beautiful!! I want to make a wallpaper with Mitsuki and Takuto, sigh...

The ending... sigh... I wished Eicchi could've just stayed around... but I'm glad that it was bittersweet as opposed to just plain sad/upsetting...

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Here's an existing thread on this subject. . .

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/14094/

Don't neglect the poor little lonely Search box :)

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.