Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How many of you are afraid of bugs? - Minitokyo

How many of you are afraid of bugs?

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 96 total items

Are any of you afraid of bugs? I don't like some of them but neither am I afraid of them. Especially cockroaches, mosquitos and flies. They're really pests.
I had kept a few caterpillers as pets until they became butterflies and a few grasshopers before. So I'm not afraid of them.
What do you call the fear of bugs? I know there's a name for it...

Signature

Wanna play some fun games? Try this out!
http://www.neopets.com/refer.phtml?username=yi2712

Hm, I don't know how that fear is called in science.
I am not afraid of small bugs but I don't like big ones - yuck~.

Fear... not really...
Disgust... a few of them...

If you can't see the point... get a new POV...
Signature Image

uchan

uchan

Mostly Harmless

I hate only the wasps... no problem with other bugs (hahha except program bugs... does this count anyway? XP )

[ My latest wallpapers: Ritsuka <-> ZERO Love v2 <-> Autumn cold night ]
[ Please visit my gallery for high quality and resolution pictures or sign my guestbook.]

Signature Image

K3ntaro

K3ntaro

.:Fighting Dreamer:.

I don't fear bugs..but i HATE them!!!!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

LucyXlostangelwings

LucyXlostangelwings

Tomorrow's Way~

*raises hand* I'm afraid of creepy crwlies! Though only some....some I don't mind and actually find interesting! My worst weakness is.......spiders *shivers* These eight-legged fends really creep me out! I occassionaly find a big one in my garden or balcony....gack! So horrible..and to think, people like my a friend of mine who can have the guts to squeeze these things to death with his bare hands..... OX

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

surprisngly I do >_>
i mean mosquito and flies is fine, but cockroaches and stuff, I can really be jumpy. well not when I see em, but if they do get to me, I'll prolly be a lil jumpy. ^_^""

i hate only the spiders and other big bugs >_<

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

Quote by linoa04i hate only the spiders and other big bugs &gt;_&lt;

I'm with ya there!

Signature Image

soulas

The Crappah.

im afraid of roaches. or anything that can basicially hurt me.
i hate hordes of bugs too.

did i just got thrown back in time by 2000 years?

ramchong

ramchong

Dirty Old Ninja Master

I'm not afraid of them... but i'm sure thay do afraid seeing me....

Bocs i can ensure they die in "hell" way...

Kidder

Kidder

we are fighting dreamers

hmmmmm not scared, just disgusted. I hate cockroaches with a vengance. Other insects can startle me if they suddenly pop out.

Signature
a big thank you to k1ru for the sweet siggy.

Join Gekkostate now! MT's only Eureka 7 fan group!

Ghai

Ghai

Xullreyvias

i am fine with bugs but i really hate cockroachs. they are dead whenever i c them thats for sure. i nv leave a cockroach i c in my home alive. as for spiders and most others bugs. i'm fine with them.

only bugs bigger the size of my finger realli gets on my nerves lolz

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

bugs.. no... i hate it.. i hate those slimy bugs.. all sort of worms.. so scary.. :(
*runs away*

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

SilverBlue

SilverBlue

BloodyCrystal

Quote by linoa04i hate only the spiders and other big bugs &gt;_&lt;

Same with ya. I also get freaked out at things that sting, eg bees. And grasshoppers: i used to love playing with them as a kid, until one bit me so hard i bled.

Signature

Samika

Samika

Homonculous

Bugs are icky. >_< So icky. Because I don't like touching them, I can't kill them. >_> I wish there were no bugs in the world.

"If I'm as pure and straight as you say... It's because you're at the end of my path." ~ Parfait Tic
"The hardest thing to endure, is to live in a world without out you in it." ~ Autumn in My Heart
"In my heart, there is an equation... 'Someone my friend likes=Some one that has nothing to do with me.' Thats why."- By the Lotus Leaves

i HATE bugs! dey are all so digusting! especially the way they move their mouth and all dat...

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

Me me me !!! am scared of insects, especially those that can fly, IMO they are very disgusting *yucks* and am scared of them -___-

Signature

Quote by LucyXlostangelwings*raises hand* I'm afraid of creepy crwlies! Though only some....some I don't mind and actually find interesting! My worst weakness is.......spiders *shivers* These eight-legged fends really creep me out! I occassionaly find a big one in my garden or balcony....gack! So horrible..and to think, people like my a friend of mine who can have the guts to squeeze these things to death with his bare hands..... OX

i'm the same way with spiders no matter how big or small those creepy things are. i have t have my husband kill them for me cuz i just stop in my tracks when i see one.

about your friend that squishes them with his bare hands ick gross nasty how can he do that .

Signature

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

not afraid of them but i sure dont like them

I am invincible!

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

Me me me !!! am scared of insects, especially those that can fly, IMO they are very disgusting *yucks* and am scared of them -___-

Signature

Lana3007

Lana3007

strange little girl

I am not scared of bugs at all. My roommate for next year is terrified of spiders though so I forsee having to deal with lots of those next year.
Personaly I am afraid of mice and rats and not bugs ... can't stand those things!

headaches4ever

headaches4ever

ruled by her cat

i am very afraid.... bad childhood incident... i am really freaked out of spiders *augh*

Quote by SamikaBugs are icky. >_< So icky. Because I don't like touching them, I can't kill them. >_> I wish there were no bugs in the world.

not a good idea...
no bugs... kill a lot more things...
there are some nice bugs...

If you can't see the point... get a new POV...
Signature Image

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 96 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.