Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 bleach song - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

anyone knows the link to the bleach 2nd opening-d-tecnolife by UVERworld(full version)???? if u do...plsss tell me!!!><...i relly2 wanna hav it!!!

For What It's Worth......

winged

winged

Nostalgic...

I doubt the full song is out yet since i think the album is not yet in the markets. So if u wan the full song u will hav to wait...

Signature
| What do you believe in and fight for? |

Yup, I heard it's only going to be released in July...guess we'll just have to be content with the TV version for now...

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Unfortunately. . . members can't post links to sites where you can download copyrighted material or torrents to those materials :(

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.