Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The Deadly Spider (here in dubai) - Minitokyo

The Deadly Spider (here in dubai)

page 1 of 1 10 total items

sadbird

A soul has many deep secrets

hi everyone, i saw the news yesterday and i found out that there is a red spider here in dubai and it is also in sharjah now (the place where i live in) and it is freaking me out. they took a sample of it and sent it to london. they knew after that that this spider came from austranlia and it is very rare and poisenous. the most thing i hate in this world are spiders!!!!!!!! this spider is deadly and the minute it stings anyone, that person will die!!!!! i think that this spider already made birth to other spiders, if this is so, i will definitly run away from here. don't you realize that thre are lots of things happening in this world that could kill us... unbelievable!!!!! anway, what would you do if you were in my place? and about my story (if you don't know what i'm talking about, go to my userpage and check it out) i haven't have that much replies so i'm thinking of not writing it anymore. i said before if i have less than 15 eplies in my story, i won't write it anymore

Signature

Knight64

Knight64

Grand

Well. I hate Cockroaches more than spiders. I live in Dubai. Deadly spider ? I'll carry my sword against each spider I see. thanks for the notifacation

Signature

woah... bad news eh...
that deadly...
black widow's no match...
hmm... wear long pants... spray the house...
sleep with a mosquito net...
sumtin like dat... maybe...

If you can't see the point... get a new POV...
Signature Image

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

WOW
somebody is scared .....:P
hehe
maybe i can sent my little bro to you :P
he kill those insects
well
bye bye Sadbird and have a nice day
btw : hoe r you doing?

THE-DARK-PRINCE

THE-DARK-PRINCE

Only God can judge me

WooooooooooooW....
This news were spreading very quickly here in Dubai....
Actualluy, I'm from Dubai...
But i didn't think alot of this problem because I'm busy, i have exams and projects....
Ummmmmmmmm... lets see what will i do if i saw them..... Ummmmmmmmmm...
I think i will use my full power and i will use my hidden energy and my secret weapon against them...... :) :D :)

..........(((~ If u have no past, u have no present and no future ~)))...........

SwornLoyalty

not your ordinary fighter

wow. i dont really care much about spiders but they always appear in my room.
hmmm a spider that deadly. well gl. and uh dont run into it ^_-. hope you're doing well and all other people who live in dubai. I'd just slice it in 2.

"All I am is a living corpse
Darkness is all I have left....
and I must return to it"

Signature Image

Proud Member of : {DnangelFans}{FightClub}{Shinobi}{Pro-Gamerz}{Gothic-Lovers}{AnimeClub}{Samurai}

Proud administrator of : {Ice-and-Snow}

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

I would probably freak out and then run away. I dunno.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

Just to clarify, black widows may be poisonous but they can't bite through human skin, so you're safe from them.

I don't know what species you'r talking about sadbird but making sure you clean your house/room/appartment and don't net dust sit around the house is a very fool-proof way to get rid of spiders. They only like to live in places that don't get disturbed. So if you clean everything frequently, they won't live near you. :)

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

Sorry to hear about your fear of spider. All spiders have poison mainly as tool for their hunting but the kind with poison that can kill human is definitely far and wide. Where I live we do have Black Widow Spider but fortunately they're timid by nature. Even though EternalParadox said they can't bite through your skin I wouldn't want to take chance of spider crawling on me. ^_^'

sadbird

A soul has many deep secrets

great idea all you guys, thanks a lot !!!!!! :) have a nice time all of you and thanks again for your advices

Signature

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.