Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How many windows do you open everytime you're online? - Minitokyo

How many windows do you open everytime you're online?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 48 total items

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

I have about six.... two for Minitokyo.... one thats usually downloading videos or software..... one for my quizilla page... and one is opened to my email..... the last one is my instant message program.....

Signature Image

semanga

semanga

I'm a fightgirl

to much i think
MT
my userpage
mt messages (notifikations)
pm
email
and then a lot from walls
sometimes it is more windows
so in the 20 or 25 windows ^_^'

come and visit the magic world from the fightgirl
Signature
:. OX .:German-Members:. OX .: and i am member of COLORFULL WALLIES!

Mine kinda can reach over 10 @_@ I open too many windows and more than half of them are MT ^_^'

Signature Image

Nakayori

Nakayori

:: Rawr ::

I'd have a bunch open if I didn't use Firefox.. <<;; I love the tab option. <3 Normally, I only have four or five windows open. I don't like for it to be crowded. :x I always open: Firefox, Winamp, AIM or MSN, and psp7~

Signature

Jeneko

Jeneko

Ed Obsessed Girl

about 5 when Im just lurking.. but when Im searching about a specific topic it reaches 10 :P

Time that passes by unhesitatingly and unhurriedly
I won't forget the pain that changes into kindness
My heart that I wounded when I was too reackless
I'll embrace it, for the reborn me
I Will

Signature

Loyd

Loyd

Quotes

depends where i am at school very little so the teachers don't know but at home i have 2 computers and i have ike 10 open on each one

"To be forgotten is worse then death."
"How do you prove that we exist....maybe we don't exist."
"I don't feel as if i can save anyone my family nor my friends."
"To know your future is to die by your future."

Groups
Band_of_Brothers
MGS
Full_Metal_Alchemist
Dot_Hack
Magic_the_Gathering

Sugasuga

Sugasuga

Kaz ?

usually about three windows everyday ^^ one for MT, one for trillion, and one for fullviewing a gallery item.

Signature

lapuk

lapuk

spidey is gay

hmm, i use firefox so its tabs for me
mt gallery
mt forums
1 for stumbling upon
email
1 for job-hunting

media player(does that count?)
limewire(sometimes)

usually only one cause opera uses tabs hehe, sometimes i open more than one browser though.

"When people are protecting something truly precious to them... They truly can become...As strong as they need to be!" -- Haku

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

I Usually have 2-5 open. At one point I had 24 open.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

Wow... You guys open a lot of windows. o_0

I only open 1 or 2. Every so often 3 at the most. But I don't open a lot of windows. To much work. x_x

flyindreams

flyindreams

[Ninja] Lurker

Usually around 5-7... but when I go on a mad MT download streak... I think I just had around 48 open. I'm surprised that my computer stayed alive for as long as it did... until it finally protested by shutting down all my windows T_T

MT
Yahoo
MySpace
GameIndo
Neopets
M&C Forum
Friendster

'' live life to the fullest''

It really depends. Sometimes 1-2, but usually more and up to 20+ when browsing images sites.

uhh...
1. MT forums
2. MT gallery
3. Google
4-7. Other sites

I have about less then 6 one for aim one for msn one for winamp and then for firefox i only have one since i can use tabs and onw for internet explorers

celebril

celebril

Follower of Toshiya - Basslord!

I use firefox, so usually only one - yay for tabbed browsing :D

Signature
	Image Without Toshiya there is nothing!
(colourbar by caged of creep graphics)
Proud member of album-critique // Gacktfans // J-Rockers // JMusic-Quiz-Lovers // Loveless-Neko // MT-UK

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

Mrs.Kakashi..and sn34k3rs master

4-12 hehehe i do alot of surfing the net :o

sig and avvy made by k1ru! ^.^

I usually have 5 to 6 windows open on my computer. I wish I had tabbed windows. I would be able to have so much more open without the windows stacking (I hate when it does that...).

I have usually around 5 cause it makes browsing way faster and comfortable.

I used to only open 1 but now it's like... *counts* 5. 1 for Minitokyo 3 for AIM and 1 for RaidoBlog.

Ikorus

Ikorus

Silly Narcissist

I use firefox now! :) But I mostly have 2 windows open still, one for reading fanfics and the other for other sites. I open about 5-6 tabs for each window. :D

Quote by zzeeI usually have 5 to 6 windows open on my computer. I wish I had tabbed windows. I would be able to have so much more open without the windows stacking (I hate when it does that...).

You could try downloading Firefox at Mozilla. It's for free. :)

Signature
Latest wall: Archway to the Elysian Fields (an original abstract wallpaper)
I'll only dread one day at a time. - Charlie Brown

dunno

dunno

Guardian of the Erratic Portal

I use firefox: only one window open with a lot of tab in it. When i'm online usually i run also gaim (im), a shell, a remote shell and.. another firefox for sticky tabs that i need always.. so.. up to 7-8 windows opened

Oh About 7-8 on average some time's more some day's less.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 48 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.