Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Eurovision - Minitokyo

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 28 total items

chibikko

chibikko

chibigaki

I was watching it til yesterday. I didn't really hope for a good place but I wanted to see how bad we (Germany) are. We're losing all the time, it's such a shame -.- but with crappy singers I won't watch it anymore. And somehow the other countries, which still are better, are doing all the same thing. Either some strange guys or half naked women. It's so cheap ><

Ying

Ying

I'll Be Back!

I just watched the run through! No way I'm looking at the entire program!
Why oh why do some countrys have no music taste at all! XO
And I do agree on the voting!

Signature Image

Where there's Yin there's always Yang

breadcrust

breadcrust

glowing city lights

i saw an ad for it on SBS a couple of years ago, and decided that I would never ever watch the show because i wouldnt be able to stand it. there are much better shows/series' to watch (Stargate-SG1/Atlantas and Anime of course ^_^)

Hmm, i wanted to watch it because usually my mum takes the mick out of the singers, you gotta admit it's pretty funny ey ?Sadly I got in while they were reading the results and then I fell asleep during so i didn't even see who won
the french and terry wogan have very soothing voices...
does anyone know who won? :sweat:

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 28 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.