Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How good is your sense of direction? - Minitokyo

How good is your sense of direction?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 48 total items

punker0017

punker0017

My backpack's got jets

my sense of direction is excellent. I can retrace my steps perfectly. I have an almost photographic memory. whenever I ride with my parents, I have to navigate for them cause they have no sense of direction whatsoever

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

ramchong

ramchong

Dirty Old Ninja Master

Tell you... i can draw the maps in my brain...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Mine is alright. I think they should move North to the left a bit, and then I'd be set.

If I travel a particular route alot, then I'd get to know it, and'd be able to describe it to you, but not otherwise.

If everybody knows just who you are, then your walk on role becomes a major part. Have you ever attempted to be yourself? When everybody wants you to be someone else... Going up and down and back again..

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

lol, how good is my sense of direction? not good enough... if it weren't for yahoo maps i'd be getting lost all the time! first thing i did when i got my AAA card? got a map for everywhere from san francisco to santa cruz!

Signature Image

I have a very bad sense of direction. >.< I haven't been around my neighbourhood that much (I'm in the middle range of activeness; not that lazy though), and I don't know some of the places are and what the streets name are. >.<

"A great calligrapher doesn't need to choose his pens..." - Fuji Syusuke [Prince of Tennis]

henman320

henman320

zzzzz

my sense of directions?.................well it's best if u never ask me where to go ^_^'

Funkyshoes

Shoes of Funky

I have a great sence of direction, i can navigate myself around places i havent visited for like 6 years, its great

Now matter how hard you try you will never put me down, i have had a hard life and because of it i have been toughened. All i need is a nice pair of Funky Shoes and i know life will always go on. Peace to the world, I love you

kylewasson

kylewasson

Otaku-man

I've lived in the same city since I was born (Spokane, WA), and I've visited other places too, and surprisingly enough, I have a really good memory of places, streets, etc. Even I seem to stump my roommate about certain places (since he's lived here 7-8 years). I guess you can call me Ranma and my roommate Ryoga *he he*.

Visit my website here.

View Kyle's Latest Wall here (Jumping For Joy!) | Scott's Latest here (Night Magic).

CowboyBebopFreak

Tormented Past

What's that? o_O Man.. I can't even explain to pple where I live. ^_^'
No street names, I just say take a left or a right. Lol..
And never ask me which direction is s,e,n, or W. XP

zink

zink

cookie?

with my luck, my sense of direction is pretty bad. because i can remember certain things, it makes my sense of direction one step better. but still, don't even ask me directions because i wouldn't remember.

Signature Image

hellbomb

KaBoom!

i get lost in dynasty warriors 5

....(_)_TNT_)----#
..(_)(_)_TNT_)----#
(_)(_)(_)_TNT_)----#
"somebody set up us the bomb"

breadcrust

breadcrust

glowing city lights

I've had a very good sense of direction for a long time now. Just recently me and my Dad visited the local TAFE (after high school but not as serious as uni education). I had no problem getting around but without me, my Dad would of gotten lost.

A map always helps me, but normally I can do without if I'm familar enougth with the area.

Dont ask me for directions though, I'm never good at explaining stuff to other people.

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

yep. when you see the sun rise, you're looking east. I use the sun as my guide, so it's really easy for me to tell where I am and/or where I'm going.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

i have a pretty good sense of direction. as long as i have a road map, it'll be fine

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

i have no sense of direction.....
i don't know where is s,e,w,n....

i have a bad sense of direction since i have a bad memory

Signature Image

I have a somewhat good sense of direction.. I think about where the sun sets & rises.. but I don't really know about the names of the streets & stuff.... :sweat:

...My sense of direction is not so great...I need like landmarks of places like....'Turn left when you're next to Carl's Jr.' something like that....that's about how i get around most of the time =]

breadcrust

breadcrust

glowing city lights

Quote by ipici don't know where is s,e,w,n....

me neither, I'm just observant of details of landmarks and buildings. If I am in a place where there are no unique objects, I would be screwed, but that would [almost] never happen.

My sense of direction is prety bad, in fact i even get lose on some games even using the minimap :P ..........

El Reino del Caos ha llegado, y la oscuridad reina desde el Trono de Hielo.....

I m not a native english speeker so pl excuse any misspell .........

UltraMarine

UltraMarine

Detective Prince

I have decent sense of direction. Whenever I am in China, I can usally manage to find which direction I want to go considering I can't read any of their street signs written in Chinese.

Signature

ichiu

ichiu

Nakadoi Hiroki obsessee

When it's around the mall or a store or someplace small, then I'm fine. I won't get lost.

But if you're out on the streets, asking me where I live, I wouldn't be able to tell you unless I was really close to home. Like some others said, you'd end up in another country. Or the ocean. So don't ask me for directions... unless you want to get lost.

wish [wish] (n.)
1. deepest desires of one's heart.
2. a dream or desire for oneself or someone else.
3. a longing for something seemingly out of reach.
Signature

Quote by ipici have no sense of direction.....
i don't know where is s,e,w,n....

I've read an article a while back that most of us carry internal compass that help us oriemt direction which make sense to me. I could understand the frustration of the rare people who have difficulty finding their way. My mother has such a bad sense of orienting herself that she get easily lost if she deviate from her familiar street.

I don't know left from right sometime but my feets always take me where I need to go ^_^

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 48 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.