Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is your most hated vegetable? - Minitokyo

What is your most hated vegetable?

page 4 of 10 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 217 total items

I hate choux de bruxelles (yeah i'm french)

i hate cooked brocali, ill eat it raw but theres no flavor in it when cooked so if i have to eat it i load it up with butter.

ToMaccoff7

ToMaccoff7

Cryogenic Scientist - lawlzuwish

Brussel sprouts for their bitterness >_<, just big chunks of onion, and tomato in chunks. XD I'd rather have the tomato pastes.

xkawaiix

xkawaiix

Funky Little Moofin Queen

Ick. I hate brussel sprots. Dunno why but they just make me wanna puke. Bleh! >> <<

merged: 11-15-2005 ~ 01:59am
Ick. I hate brussel sprots. Dunno why but they just make me wanna puke. Bleh! >> <<

somebodyelse

Retired Moderator

somebodyelse

Pacman's mouthpiece

I'd have to say any kind of beans, especially the big ones like lima beans. They just seem to want to stick in my throat and it takes effort to get them down- plus they don't taste so hot either.

Anything else I can eat just fine, except maybe cauliflower, but even that's ok if you steam it.

Signature Image
"Searchin' for my lost shaker of salt..." -Jimmy Buffett

Aoi Nishimata goodies! Check my gallery out!

I'm pretty big on most vegetables, but I just can't get around not liking squash. I also can't stand raw tomatos -- fortunately I like the other 95-percent of the ways you can prepare them (such as in sauces, etc).

Miroku4444

Miroku4444

Ecchi Enthusiast!!

I guess it would have to be cabbage or Brussel sprouts. Both make me cringe.

Signature

Well, i hate brocolli and onions. But in general i love vegetables. The only thing i hate to eat(or rather do not eat at all) the most is meat. ^^

Miroku4444

Miroku4444

Ecchi Enthusiast!!

Ah, but meat is yummy! I guess were a veggie person?

Signature

MysteryAngel

MysteryAngel

Kurai utsukushisa

I don't like brussel sprouts.

Signature Image

akai

akai

`Procrastinator` ~ t(_ _ t)

I eat almost all kinds of vegetables... but I hate peas and chinese celery. *pukes*

O.o Infestation of Ichigoism o.O

animefairy

animefairy

Bored student

i hate onions!

Thank you so much to soujiokita fro making my avy and sig! Mega thanks! *hugs*
Signature
Check out my userpage layout by Chichiri1907

-Asakura-

-Asakura-

:.Phenomenal.:

i dont mind most vegetables, but i absolutly hate Asparagus (sp?) and brussel sprouts

Signature

I hate aubergines....urrg >_<

mahkohime

mahkohime

Not dead yet

Olives
Celery (by itself)
Asparagus
Brussels Sprouts
Cooked spinach
Beets
Corn on the cob
zucchini
Onions (a little for taste is fine, though)

I think that's all I hate. I do not care for them, but will eat them if I need to.

Signature
"Death is lighter than a feather, Duty is heavier than a mountain" -Wheel of Time

Tomato! >_< Once I ate one and I spit it out; can't stand the taste. >_<
The weird thing is, I like tomato flavour chips. :D

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

I hate garlic, but garlic flavored stuff are oaky, like chips, bread, salt, etc. I also hate bitter melon, it's too bitter, it gives me the chills. XP My dad makes em eat it. He says it's healthy. I hate Chinese cabbage, it's bitter and tastes horrible.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

Michie3

Michie3

Nature's Fantasy

I wuv all me veggies! XD

well.. maybe except cabage, asparagus, and turnips =^..^= but thats about it... I wuv everything else *nods* that I do.

Signature

polarie

polarie

..my heart is crying out loud...

carrot! it's got a weird carroty taste which i can't stand.. taste so raw... i'll only eat if the carrot's been steamed till it's so soft and tasteless... but that kinda defeats the point.. since all the nutritions would have been lost!

Signature

proud member of Nippon-Foods | JapaneseLover | Chibi-Fest

UGH! I hate ocra!

someone already said string beans but count me in on that too!

merged: 11-23-2005 ~ 03:21pm
actually, doesm't this depend on how it's cooked? Okra or Gumbo can be really tasty in a mexican sauce dish.

I would say either pumpkin or brocolli... *shudders* Though they aren't as bad when you drown them in gravy or cheese sauce ^^

I totally hate eggplant......I will eat it.....if forced........but if not I will refuse....it's not that it tastes bad..it's that when I eat it.....it makes my mouth start to itch....maybe it's just a alllergy...but still I dislike the feeling so much that I hate eggplant...

i hate paprikas, garlics, leek, and celery!i juz hate its smell... wew..

page 4 of 10 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next » 217 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.