Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is your most hated vegetable? - Minitokyo

What is your most hated vegetable?

page 5 of 10 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next » 217 total items

climbingmonkey

Climbingmonkey

ill eat all vegies, except for eggplant, asparagus and roket(think thats how you spell it)

the greatest acheivment in life is doing what you have been told you cannot do.

beets .. yuck

Signature

Tasana

Tasana

~~....Longing for Serenity....~~

hmm thats a tough one, i hate A LOT of veggies....hmm lesse i hate asparagus, sauer kraut, cabbage, peas, beets, onions, tomatoes, peppers and the list goes on and on......

Signature

my most hated is onion and bittermelon >_<

brussel sprouts, can this even be called edible, it looks like a spherical turd

aiya.

kumiho

kumiho

every artist was 1st an amateur

onion...
is ginger a vegetables?

Signature
"pictures are beautiful, they can entrap beauty forever"

CTrigger

CTrigger

scatterbrain

I hate bell peppers. Whenever I see them (especially in pizza, I make sure to remove them first :D)

Signature
thanks to master k1ru for my signature

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I hate cauiflower myself.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

beethoven

beethoven

darkness

spinch i hate spinch but i eat most of the rest like crazy like peas i eat from the can and stuff like that oh yea i hate frozen they taste like cr@p

Only in the dark of your soul can you reveal the light of your heart" Stephen Penton
Signature

KawaiiCardcaptorSakura

KawaiiCardcaptorSakura

~ Hyuu Hyuu ~ ^^

Spinich is defiantly the wost veggie of 'em all! >.<

Signature Image
~*~*~ Check out my userpage layout made by the awesome aqiaqua ^^
Thank u k1ru for the pretty siggy and avi! :) You rock! :D ~*~*~
Somewhere there's someone, who dreams about your smile, and finds in your presence, that life is worth while, so when you are lonely, remember it's true, somebody somewhere is thinking of you...

Just can't stand eggplants and zucchinis.
I throw up if I eat them

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

pamkips

pamkips

?????

I hate:
-asparagus
-mushrooms
-papaya
-spinach
-eggplants
and other vegetables

idek.
Signature ImageEDD!

the worst vegetables are artichoke and cantelope!

i like everything except peppers...*barf*

ochra...the most disgusting veggie EVER

^note: thats assuming its a veggie (I'm not too sure and am too disgusted by ochra to go and check)

those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

supersay

supersay

Yo! Wass'up...?

Broccoli... I don't know why but I just don't like it. :)

well..I don't like brussel sprouts but not to the extend that I hate it but the vege that I really can't stand is peas and cellery

Signature
My Newest Submission:Curse Of The Prosperity God

zenky

zenky

Aryam... Waiting in the Darkness

Quote by studioI really hate onions. They have to be the most horrid things in the world.
I know a lot of good restaurants use it to season certain dishes but I can't find reason to like the stink. XD

yeahh XO i agree with U

Signature

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

tomatoes,carrots and celeriy!
I LIKE ONIONS!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

ermmm... if i say all of them, will you believe me? o_O i can eat carrots, brocoli, lettuce, but i don't go out of my way to eat them, actually, i don't even buy them ^_^' but those i'll go out of my way to avoid are onions, mushrooms and ... well, basically all of them >.< lucky i love most fruit ^^ but, i should really start working on trying to eat them ^_^'

I can't stand mushrooms. Do they count? It's the texture, more than anything else. Yuck.

Don't like carrots either. ><

bitter melons urk... just reading the name doesn't seem to be delicious...><

LadyyLuna

LadyyLuna

A crazy mind, is a healthy mind.

Im not a big vegetable hater, it depends how you dress it. I can eat a lot of vegetables I would never eat normally if they're in soups or have french dressing on them, but the vegetable I would never it no matter WHAT you put on it is asparagus, I hate them, they taste nasty, smell nasty and look nasty, let's leave it at that. x_x

Love, Ani ^_^'

TrigunPreacherGirl

TrigunPreacherGirl

Alchemic Heartbeat

Most of the vegetables I've tried in my lifetime, I liked, and continue to do so. I even like brussels sprouts! The only vegetable that I've tried and cannot really stand would be *drumroll* ...asparagus. I could stomach it for politeness, but not in everyday life. The same for beets. *eye twitch.* Freaky. I'd love to try a turnip, though. :D

*Insert random inspirational message here, please!*
Disregarding reality, one fact at a time! I have every reason to be grateful, yet none to be happy.
http://articles.techrepublic.com.com/5100-10881-6075621.html#

page 5 of 10 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next » 217 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.