Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Studying - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Liz

Liz

I'm as cold as it gets

Hey there, i was just woundering final exams are coming and i wanted to know who many people study and the last minute like a day or two before the exam and how many study like weeks before? What are your study habbits? me i have to be in my room and it has to be quite if there's to much going on i get distracted what about all yof you?

Signature Image

"He who smiles the most carries greater the silent rage within." - Unknown

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

yeah I always study until the last minute.
procrastination =o=''
yeppers and some mircale comes and I actually pass...crazy isn't it..
well last minute I usually go to the lib...to cut off distraction sadly that doesn't really help sometimes so bleh.
<3333 hehehe XD a sauske fan!

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

Eagle

Eagle

Full time sadomasochist

Maybe you need to study english a little more... You spelt Studying wrong :)

punker0017

punker0017

My backpack's got jets

I usually wait until a week or so before the test and start studying. I usually do very well

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

bookworm

bookworm

Book Master

i cram it all in on the last moment, and i still get good marks :)

I would rather be a poor, poor begger in a cottage full of books, than someone who has no desire to read...

ramchong

ramchong

Dirty Old Ninja Master

Study.... seems quite a long lost term to me.... sorry to tell you that i juz study all the way in school, step out of it... none of my business already. i don't study at home... i more enjoy the life after school period...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

K3ntaro

K3ntaro

.:Fighting Dreamer:.

i sometimes study in the last min..but i try not to....

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Ghai

Ghai

Xullreyvias

a very bad habit i had wanted to get rid of for 10 years but failed to do so T_T

hope this year would be different

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

A thread was made just over a day ago on study habits. . . remember to search before creating new threads in the future.

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/21358/

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.