Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Why is Gundam Seed so popular on MT? - Minitokyo

Why is Gundam Seed so popular on MT?

page 1 of 1 6 total items

sarisasenshi

sarisasenshi

Ninja of the Hidden Cult Fandoms

I have noticed this ever since I joined around the last week of April, and while I find it flattering to one of my favorite series ever, I still don't get it. Why is the popularity of the series so widespread over MT in forum topics, walls, scans and doujin? I know that I may be overstating, but I keep seeing this and find myself stumped.

Sincerely,
Your semi-curious n00b, sarisasenshi

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Given the fact that the Gundam series has consistently been one of the most popular series in Japan and that the Cosmic Era story arc is the current one on air, it's not surprising that there is so much material available for seed/seed destiny, and therefore that translates to a high volume of material on Minitokyo for wallers to use. Ergo, the categories for seed/seed destiny are well-populated for all types of gallery submission.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

Dun ask me though. SEED is okay but I DISS Destiny a lot.

Well, you can't blame them. Most viewers are youngsters and still new to the Gundam universe. Furthermore, SEED scans can be easily found and it's no surprise most wallers (including me) wall em out.

I would wall a V-Gundam if I found a decent scan of it.

dragonsnake26

Dragon

Well MT has a lot of scans of Gundam SEED than other sites i find. (Thats why I joined ^^;;) And I don't know why, but I really do like seed. My #1 use to be DBZ for a long time too O_o

[Insert Sig Here >_<]

destati

Yuusha-Oh

Because Gundam SEED is the newest entry in the whole Gundam continuum, and it has shiny new gundams with better animation than the previous series. When the next Gundam series comes out, I have no doubt that fans will flock to it as well, because it'll have even better animation.

I was fairly disappointed with seed, which took 30 episodes (up until they get to Orb) to get away from the strict retelling of MSG and become a series of its own. Thankfully, Destiny has been much better so far.

toru07

toru07

Guardian of the Deep Abyss

Well I guess its called SEED-mania. *lol* I think its much popular than you think it is and its not just here in MT. ;) Its really popular here because a lot of really nice GSD images are posted here. :)

Signature

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.