Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Socks or no socks? - Minitokyo

Socks or no socks?

page 1 of 1 17 total items

sarisasenshi

sarisasenshi

Ninja of the Hidden Cult Fandoms

I've always been accostomed to wearing my socks around the house, even during the summer! For some reason, I always feel a little insecure about it, and find it weird when I walk around the house in my bare feet. It could because I don't like feeling chilled.

What about you? Do you like to wear socks or go barefoot most of the time?

arcxero

arcxero

Cast In The Name Of God.

I like going barefoot when the floor isn't dirty.

To know what is right and choose to ignore it is the act of a coward.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

depends on the season... normally in fall and winter i wear socks and in the spring and summer i go barefoot.

Signature Image

FallingAwake

FallingAwake

Seafaring Swashbuckler

Quote by fireflywishesdepends on the season... normally in fall and winter i wear socks and in the spring and summer i go barefoot.

Yeah, that's what I normally do. But usually I prefer no socks.

Signature Image

Quote by arcxeroI like going barefoot when the floor isn't dirty.

yup... me too...

If you can't see the point... get a new POV...
Signature Image

Bach

nightmare life

it depends if the floor is wet or i could like slip on it or if i'm waering shoes then socks but most of the day im in my underwaer so i don't ussaly wear socks

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Socks all the way. First, you can slide on smooth surfaces, which is awesome, and it keeps your feet warm and protects them from whatever people decide to spill on the floor. And if you need to, taking them off is easy. I think sliding is my best point.

AngelicRhapsody

AngelicRhapsody

Mmm...Yaoi...

It depends. I usually wear socks all the time...but if I'm too hot, I'll go around barefoot.

Apparently I had a momentary lapse of sanity which I have yet to recover from.

sarisasenshi

sarisasenshi

Quote by KazenoKoeSocks all the way. First, you can slide on smooth surfaces, which is
awesome, and it keeps your feet warm and protects them from whatever
people decide to spill on the floor. And if you need to, taking them
off is easy. I think sliding is my best point.

I used to slide all the time when I was in my freshmen dorm in college. Hehee... Nearly killed myself doing it sometimes, but it was worth it! ^_^'

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Socks are a must in the winter when the floor is all cold. Somehow, slippers simply don't do it for me, because they always seem to disappear from my feet when I'm not paying attention. Given the choice, I usually err on the side of socks; besides, I'm the kind of person who often wears socks when wearing flip flops in autumn or spring when it's still a tad chilly.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

Dioma

Dioma

F*** off

Summer=no socks, it's simply too hot.
I almost never wear slippers so when winter comes I must wear socks :)

i almost never wear socks if i am not wearing shoes :P

Get your hands off your joystick and jump with the G-spot.
Signature

sarisasenshi

sarisasenshi

During the summer, I wear open-foot sandals by habit. I wonder where that would fall...

faceofspades

faceofspades

Risk Your Life

I only wear socks when i'm going on in shoes or sneakers. Otherwise they're uncomfortable, winter or summer. our feet need to breathe and toes need space. :nya:

When my day comes, I want to be buried face down so whoever doesn't like me, can kiss my @$$

thecatmistress

thecatmistress

the cat`s meow

both is cool with me, if i wanna i do, if i don`t i don`t. but my dad nags me not to wear them around the house, because my mom had worn socks while going down the stairs and she slipped and fell on her arm and she has no strength left in there anymore... but still socks are comfy :D

Signature Image
my user page made by k1ru ^^
COLOFULL WALLIES!

In home, barefoot. My mom told me not to wear socks inside the house, coz the socks will get dirty.

socks are more comfortable for me

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.