Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Eating with ur gf/bf, sit sidebyside or face2face? - Minitokyo

Eating with ur gf/bf, sit sidebyside or face2face?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 56 total items

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

A meaningless thread maybe? If you are going for eat something( dinner, lunch, etc. etc.) with your boyfriend/girlfriend, how do u sit with him/her? face him/her or sit next to him/her? Don't forget your reasons.....

I prefer to sit face to face, coz aaa......maybe i can see her face better?.

Pride comes before the fall

I never knew anime fans could have relationships!

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

face to face for me.. ^^ :D
reasons?? hmm.. can see him better too.. keke..
and i no need to tilt my head too often too.. keke.. XP

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

i prefer face to face... cuz it seems weird when there's no one on one side of the table. it's also easier to kick them beneath the table! XP

Signature Image

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

Er, face to face I think ... sid by side is weird I guess... oh, maybe you sould put a poll for this thread

Signature

Deen

Deen

|| Le croyant ||

I don't have girl friend XD XD , so i ate alone XD XD

Signature Image

I think it can depend on the place too.. say you're at nice restaurant and they gave you a table near the window. there is a great view outside.. I'd sit side by side just to see the nice view with her. ^_^ but I guess most of the time I would sit face to face heh..

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

Quote by wildarmsheeroI never knew anime fans could have relationships!

Huh? yeah that seems impossible for males only i think...

Quote by DeenI don't have girl friend XD XD , so i ate alone XD XD

hey i don't have too.

Quote by tarerenEr, face to face I think ... sid by side is weird I guess... oh, maybe you sould put a poll for this thread

So what should be the poll options?

Pride comes before the fall

Face-to-face when eating just with the two of you. Obviously when going out in a group, sitting side-by-side makes more sense.

Regards.

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

Quote by DarkxMakoI think it can depend on the place too.. say you're at nice restaurant and they gave you a table near the window. there is a great view outside.. I'd sit side by side just to see the nice view with her. ^_^ but I guess most of the time I would sit face to face heh..

Yes, like a sunset picnic!! =^_^=

i like face to face because then we can watch each other and it makes sense for talking with them.

lol, of course face to face on a date ._. lol. When going out with a group they like to tease us by making us seat alone xD but yer, same with Enchanter side by side is the most obvious choice when in a group xD. Face to Face is good though ^_^

i prefer face to face..reason? uhm..maybe i can see his face better..
and if i sat next to him..i think i'll not see his face coz i'm lazy.. :sweat:

sadotsu

sadotsu

Neko-sama

I don't have a boyfriend, but on the one occasion that I did eat with a guy, we sat face to face.

Brownie the Cat

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

Quote by Rai1e
So what should be the poll options?

Hmmm, options:
1. Side by side
2. Face to face
3. Doesn't really matter
4. Do not have bf/gf XD

Signature

slsfavanime

slsfavanime

Akitsuki_sama no kotoba

Em... usually face to face thats how it suppose to be... but really true sit side by side is weird... even wit friends...

I not have a girl friend "why!!!!!!!!!!!!'' . I'm all alone.

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

face to face of course....but when we're with a group of friends of course side by side :/ haha

RahX101

RahX101

is it any wonder i cant sleep

Quote by BrokeNLiTeI not have a girl friend "why!!!!!!!!!!!!'' . I'm all alone.

lol solitude isnt that bad, but when i had a gf i would sit wherever i could be it by her side or infront of her, didnt really matter to me as long as i was with her [sorry for the cornyness ><]

Ceridwen

nyang nyang

face to face too
It's easier to speak together
When you're side by side you're easy distracted by others who pass, etc. Not the best solution for intimity lol

Member of :
#JapaneseLover# | #French-Tribu#
Signature
my own anime goodies >> there <<

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

I haven't ate with my girlfriend yet...... it would depend on what she wants to do... if she wants to sit close to me, then it would be side-by-side....... if it was a romantic situation then it would probably be across from one another....

Signature Image

Zinspawn

â� Rocker â�

Side to Side, on the couch...

--(- My Sweet Revenge, Will Be Yours, For The Taking, It's In The Making Baby -)--
Signature

garnet4david

Tree without Leaf

of coz face her, coz by facing her i can see her cute lips, i can see her smiling eyes, i can also touch her hand also didnt u agree that talking or discussing something will be better when we see toward her eyes?

1. LIFE doesn`t need 2 b peRFECT, 2 b WONDERFUL as long as someone REMEBER & CARES. it`s more than enough 2 bEE-HAPI

2. I Am eXiSt to mAkE yOu aN eXiT

3. KOi tO sEki tO wA kAkUsArEnU

Signature Image

Funkyshoes

Shoes of Funky

Hey i just started going out with a this girls today and i figured i might as well tell them now about my love of anime and she told me she loved anime to, i never knew she did, i was suprised but i have to tell you im in love here ^_^. i have to say face to face because it makes it easier to have eye to eye contact even when your eating plus i want to see my partners face the whole time becuase she is so beautiful ^_^

Now matter how hard you try you will never put me down, i have had a hard life and because of it i have been toughened. All i need is a nice pair of Funky Shoes and i know life will always go on. Peace to the world, I love you

Cadi

Cadi

True

side-by-side, sitting on the couch, drinking hot chocolateXD

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 56 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.