Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Eating with ur gf/bf, sit sidebyside or face2face? - Minitokyo

Eating with ur gf/bf, sit sidebyside or face2face?

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 56 total items

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

most of the side by side, especially if it's a picnic outside or something. for special dinners and such, face to face. ^_^

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

i don't have boyfriend...IF i DO....i just sit anywhere...as long i can see him^^lol

Signature

I like to sit face to face, why? dunno... just like it

zabuzademon

zabuzademon

sunagakure's pride

she sits beside me......and trys to seduce me while im eating...- . -

DAIKIRAI><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Signature

Face To Face.. So i Can See Her Face.. ^_^

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

Quote by FunkyshoesHey i just started going out with a this girls today and i figured i might as well tell them now about my love of anime and she told me she loved anime to, i never knew she did, i was suprised but i have to tell you im in love here ^_^. i have to say face to face because it makes it easier to have eye to eye contact even when your eating plus i want to see my partners face the whole time becuase she is so beautiful ^_^

:) :) :)

Quote by tareren

Quote by Rai1eSo what should be the poll options?

Hmmm, options:
1. Side by side2. Face to face3. Doesn't really matter4. Do not have bf/gf XD

ey, how to do that? i pressed "edit", and i only can edit the title and category....

Pride comes before the fall

A lil' bit nervous but...of course face to face !
wah, kalo side by side 'ntar gak bisa liat handsome face-nya dong !

Signature

"There's still skies above the skies" (='.'=)

BerzerkerOr

BerzerkerOr

I was the jesus brick

Me and my girlfriend sit side by side, because we like to be able to poke each other or signal things to each other.

Signature

wuts with all the people posting with horrible grammar!?

i would sit face to face, if it were with freinds i guess side to side would be better.....

Signature
what can u save with feelings alone......

I prefer to sit side by side^.^ so i can feed my sexy fiance..tehehehe

Well, if I had a girlfriend, I would sit face-to-face on eating alone with her; and side-by-side (with my girlfriend of course!) with family, with friends, etc.

Elvandro

Elvandro

Orang ganteng lewat

side by side of course

why, because if i have a date with her, i alway eat with her in sofa (watching anime together)

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

Quote by diamarrrface to face of course....but when we're with a group of friends of course side by side :/ haha

exactly.

I am invincible!

cerena

cerena

Evil eyes master

never got bf but i will prefer face to face hehehehe coz i can know what he talk with what face hohohohoo

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

Quote by Elvandroside by side of course
why, because if i have a date with her, i alway eat with her in sofa (watching anime together)

you have GF? why don't you tell me?

Quote by krnboijelwuts with all the people posting with horrible grammar!?

not everybody can use english very well....

Deen

Deen

|| Le croyant ||

Quote by Elvandroside by side of course

And.. be carefull with your naughty hand XD XD

Signature Image

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

Quote by krnboijelwuts with all the people posting with horrible grammar!?

This has nothing to do with the topic too, nothing to say better dont post here.... and you must be considerate to others, not everybody has English as native/mother language/tongue

Signature

SealedSword

Sword Demon

No girlfriend yet, but I would prefer to sit face to face = P
Side by side only if I have to or if she prefers it

I'm not sure thats a hard choice. Sometimes she likes to cuddle so it's better to be sitting side by side and just othertimes it seems more conveinient to be sitting accross from each other looking at each other.

Li-Mei

Li-Mei

Comatose

i'm too shy to tell anyone that i like them, i barely talk at all. =__=;; so i guess i can't really answer your question. ^^;

Signature

br3nna

The Orange One.

I like sitting face to face when I eat with my significant other. ^_^ It's hard to look at them when they're sitting next to you. It's harder to have a conversation that way.

Rai1e

Rai1e

Yay!

Quote by Li-Meii'm too shy to tell anyone that i like them, i barely talk at all. =__=;; so i guess i can't really answer your question. ^^;

Hmm....yeah that's true, but what i asked here is if you already have a girlfriend, so if you don't have now, just imagine if you have one, and how you sit to her while eating...

punker0017

punker0017

My backpack's got jets

If you're in a restaurant or something I would say face to face. But if your outside or being lazy on a couch, side by side is probably best.

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 56 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.