Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Eating with ur gf/bf, sit sidebyside or face2face? - Minitokyo

Eating with ur gf/bf, sit sidebyside or face2face?

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 56 total items

i dont have a girlfriend but i think that is better face to face, there is more magic when you have someone you like to have in front of one, and looking at their eyes makes its just magical.

Kaitou-Kid

Kaitou-Kid

~Nanaya Complex~

well i prefer side by side... the reason is... *cough* it's easier to kiss (or do anything with) u'r gf/bf from that position...
peace... V^^

Signature

\"the sun and the moon will always shine on each other... til the end of time...\"

MetalFire

MetalFire

where is my head

face to face unless there is a third person because that way you can look eye to eye easier. and it just seemes better
i like it that way

I'd say face to face.

----------------------------
"It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison" - Michelle Chang R.o.D. the TV

"Don't forget what happened to the man who suddenly got everything he always wanted . . . he lived happily ever after." - Willy Wonka

jeanie727

jeanie727

J E A N i E

Lol, nope, no boyfriend at all...so I eat with whoever...haha...

The important thing was to love rather than to be loved. // W. Somerset Maugham
Signature

Face to face on a date. Side by side in a group.

lunar-angel

Wandering Angel

Quote by diamarrrface to face of course....but when we're with a group of friends of course side by side :/ haha

I agree with diamarr.
I sit face to face so I can look into my bf beautiful blue eyes

lapuk

lapuk

spidey is gay

Quote by wildarmsheeroI never knew anime fans could have relationships!

what the hell was that?lol

always face-to-face, she's the one who likes that, not me..

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 56 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.