Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 More Rips - Hongfire Anime Network - Minitokyo

More Rips - Hongfire Anime Network

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 68 total items

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

Quote by kaylessa

Quote by Tias

Quote by white-zeroHere's an apologetic PM from SERJ my girl sent me;
Ok I got your point, sorry about that. It sounds like a noob(sounds
very stupid indeed), but I didn't know we have to ask Minitokyo mems to
post their work. Idiot. I'll delete them now.
Will ask a permission and then(maybe) post again.
Sorry once again, and for your bf's work, I was plain ASSHOLE.
Your last words, what do you mean?

Well, since he technically apologize, why don't we do something humane
(spare him from torture and just end his misery XD)

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL i bet he is lying as a waterfall i dont belive a damn
about what he say's......... we HAVE to ban them....comon saying I didt
know I HAD TO ASK/ HAVE PERMISSION...those we belive that are really
stupid.....i bet he allready know what he was doing....why els whould
it be RIPPING....
but how can it be that he can download the wallpapers even if he is
just lvl 2? he need to be lvl 10... i bet he has since begening ripped
of all wallpapers....

He is lying because the wallpaper that he ripped even had it in bold on my comments
"DO NOT rip or edit my wallpapers in any way shape or form. If I find my wallpapers on your site without asking first or edited in anyway and claimed as your own I will make you suffer and that a nice warning ^"
blah blah. He's such bs it not even funny.

PERFECT....now we got a prof...just need to find a mod/adim now....

It is time for you to drown

MadMover

MadMover

The Underside of the Kitties Paw

Well at least 3 of them have now been removed to there.

http://www.hongfire.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/37571/sort/2/cat/506/page/4 and the two that follow below it. Good work!

Believe in the freedom of music!

Signature

minimouzo

minimouzo

Papaya

anyone succeeded to contact hongfire ? some walls have already been deleted ? o_o
i am impressed. I thought this anti-ripping-war was a lost cause when talking about hongfire.

and don't be too harsh with the admin of that site. The admin (hongfire) has been really sick and went to the hospital lately. The whole site was nearly down and they re-build it currently.
And a lot of torrents where you find your scans were originally provided by hongfire.

that's a good community ; not only rippers are over there. They just have to re-organize. I hope the persons talking to the admin of that site are doing it politely ... The admin is really a nice person.

Eat a papaya everyday and everything will be ok Signature Image

Support section

Tias

Tias

Quote by papyworldanyone succeeded to contact hongfire ? some walls have already been deleted ? o_o
i am impressed. I thought this anti-ripping-war was a lost cause when talking about hongfire.
and don't be too harsh with the admin of that site. The admin (hongfire) has been really sick and went to the hospital lately. The whole site was nearly down and they re-build it currently.
And a lot of torrents where you find your scans were originally provided by hongfire.
that's a good community ; not only rippers are over there. They just have to re-organize. I hope the persons talking to the admin of that site are doing it politely ... The admin is really a nice person.

hmmm i DID send a PM...i did it politely/and maybe a bit hars....but he needs to uderstand whats happening and the mods/adim's in MT needs to ban the rippers...is that not a idea? ...i mean i KNOW they will rip again.....all ready know3 of the members who ripped.... and we can find there e-mails easy

http://www.hongfire.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/37776/sort/2/size/medium/cat/506/page/2

they even took the new wallpaper that athrun and chibi-lizard made. >.<

Signature
oh yah?
can u say, GS/GSD fan crazy? yes u can. =]

Tias

Tias

Quote by stellarhttp://www.hongfire.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/37776/sort/2/size/medium/cat/506/page/2
they even took the new wallpaper that athrun and chibi-lizard made. &gt;.&lt;

OMG...this is it... those members are getting banned.... I MEAN IT....

luckely my wallpaper is nto so good so they whont take that one

this is the crap I got back when I PMed the member who took my wallpaper

Quote by KaylessaThe next time you feel like stealing someone work maybe you should try ****ing hiding it a little better. I want my "Cylla Nightsong" wallpaper taken down asap. It all ready been reported to the admin that it was stolen and taken without asking. You ****ing loser! have no time on your hands put to rip all of MT's wallpapers. You didn't even give ****ing credit to anyone. What are you some stupid ass noob?! shi baka! noob Ripper!

Quote by SERJPhew...alright I'm st00pid azz noob. Kaylessa I removed your work as requested. Will do the same with others from minitokyo. Found out just now we have to ask MT mems to post their walls. Damit how stupid I was!!! Will ask a permission first as of today. I didn't mean to RIP or steal, but that's what it's called. My deepest apologies. If you can please forgive me.

Right like I believe that crap, because if you were reading my comments on the wallpaper it says in BIG BOLD text

"do NOT rip or edit my wallpapers in any way shape or form. If I find my wallpapers on your site without asking first or edited in anyway and claimed as your own I will make you suffer and that a nice warning ^^"

so this makes you even more stupid because you ripped wallpaper that you KNEW you shouldn't have unless asking me. Which you did not. Maybe next time you should read the comments before stealing ><

Signature
+I like Celestial backgrounds++Proud Member Of DNAngel Fans++Member Of Loving Ayashi-no-Ceres+
Wings-Lovers
KaleidoStar-4-ever

biriwilg

Retired Moderator

biriwilg

+indie mod+

The members here (Longbowwing and Serj) have been banned. I am currently contacting an admin concerning removal. ^^

euna

Retired Moderator

euna

you're da best biri! *hugglez*
if we find more, you go and show 'em we mean WAR (>_<) when it comes to rippers XD XD XD

anywayz, i'm glad that some have already been deleted ^^
excellent...*goes to find more rips*

Hi, I'm that SERJ from hongfire, just looked through this threads as ayue adviced. I don't have much to add to my apology, if you think I riped/stole your picture to show as mine - fine, if you think I'm stupid f**king noob, who reads comments/signatures and post other's work anyway - fine. I,m new in all this internet rules,copy/post wallpaper rules. I'm new in US as well. My nik on MT is not about cool or cute, it's about easy to remember. I deleted all MT walls in my hongfire's gallery. You all ppl so much concerned about copyrights coz you're used to live with it, I'm not. It is not that common in Russia, believe it or not. It's a bit funny when teacher in art institute asked to borrow my sketcthes to show other guys in classes, he said - dont worry I won't publish them.
I registered a couple of weeks ago and minitokyo was one of those sites, where you can see some great artwork. Somebody here said it's impossible to download walls at a low level - no, level 1 and you can get em, but not scans. Photoshop is a new thing for me, coz I was always working with real physical materials and make my own character designs.
About hongfire, it is not a bad community at all, there lots of nice ppl and we share stuff with each other. Nevertheless asshole members can be(and they are) in any community, it's inevadable. I never stole anyone's art or idea, until of today ofcourse as it became obvious.:\ To find out that so many ppl are pissed at you is f**kin realy depressing. Wouldn't offer to anyone this kinda feeling.
Walls deleted, I don't give a god damn shit if you understood or not why I 'riped' them as you call it. I'm saying it all coz I feel that I have.
I will PM Longbowwing, tell he should delete his stuff taken from MT. Enough of this crap.

Tias

Tias

Quote by biriwilgThe members here (Longbowwing and Serj) have been banned. I am currently contacting an admin concerning removal. ^^

yes YES yesx100000000
i can keep that up.....good done biri....see? if we all help out we can easely ban(keep those rippers) of MT......yes soo ogood...btw i allready send a PM to HongFire...about what they did...hah saying at he did knew that he needed to ask...yeah right as IF we are that stupid

Tias

Tias

Quote by biriwilgThe members here (Longbowwing and Serj) have been banned. I am currently contacting an admin concerning removal. ^^

wrong he is back again.....that SERJ is using the account name russia look at this

Hi, I'm that SERJ from hongfire, just looked through this threads as ayue adviced. I don't have much to add to my apology, if you think I riped/stole your picture to show as mine - fine, if you think I'm stupid f**king noob, who reads comments/signatures and post other's work anyway - fine. I,m new in all this internet rules,copy/post wallpaper rules. I'm new in US as well. My nik on MT is not about cool or cute, it's about easy to remember. I deleted all MT walls in my hongfire's gallery. You all ppl so much concerned about copyrights coz you're used to live with it, I'm not. It is not that common in Russia, believe it or not. It's a bit funny when teacher in art institute asked to borrow my sketcthes to show other guys in classes, he said - dont worry I won't publish them.
I registered a couple of weeks ago and minitokyo was one of those sites, where you can see some great artwork. Somebody here said it's impossible to download walls at a low level - no, level 1 and you can get em, but not scans. Photoshop is a new thing for me, coz I was always working with real physical materials and make my own character designs.
About hongfire, it is not a bad community at all, there lots of nice ppl and we share stuff with each other. Nevertheless asshole members can be(and they are) in any community, it's inevadable. I never stole anyone's art or idea, until of today ofcourse as it became obvious.:\ To find out that so many ppl are pissed at you is f**kin realy depressing. Wouldn't offer to anyone this kinda feeling.
Walls deleted, I don't give a god damn shit if you understood or not why I 'riped' them as you call it. I'm saying it all coz I feel that I have.
I will PM Longbowwing, tell he should delete his stuff taken from MT. Enough of this crap.

minimouzo

minimouzo

Papaya

And why isn't it the same level restriction to download wall ? It could have avoided some walls to be published in other forums ... the affair here started with a member who's level 2.

Just my suggestion.

PS: please behave in a mature way ... i understand it's annoying to be ripped but it isn't for that that you have to insult them on their gb ... let's talk correctly -_-

Support section

Tias

Tias

Quote by papyworldAnd why isn't it the same level restriction to download wall ? It could have avoided some walls to be published in other forums ... the affair here started with a member who's level 2.
Just my suggestion.
PS: please behave in a mature way ... i understand it's annoying to be ripped but it isn't for that that you have to insult them on their gb ... let's talk correctly -_-

what do you mean whit.....insult them on their gb ?....they are RIPPERS...they only joined for ONE reasin....to upload as maney wallpapers as possebli....and also i also think that cuz they can dl the wallpapers for som reason EVEN if they are at lvl 1-2.....hmmmm well as i said....BAN THEM FOR GOOD

minimouzo

minimouzo

Papaya

^_^ i just mean it's not forced to start insulting ... he is banned, and it's what he diserves but there's no need to spread so much hate in my opinion. Well everybody hasn't the same temper; i'm very calm and i always try to not loose my nerves. I have for principe that agression (verbal or physical) still comes back to you.

now about the level. I re-explain. A member lvl 1 can download a full sized version of a wall. So just having an account allows to leech wallpapers and to publish them anywhere.
With scans, it's different. You have to be lvl 10 to download a full sized version.

Here the member was level 2, stole lots of scan and re-publish them.
If their was a level restriction on walls too ( for example, a required level to download a full sized version), this particular case wouldn't maybe have existed.

finally i don't protect what we call rippers ... i just think that every problematic situation can be treated politely ; this doesn't exclude severity.

For example, i'm really respectuous of how biriwilg handles the problems here. She's wise in her speeches, severe, but polite.

Support section

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

Quote by stellar
http://www.hongfire.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/37776/sort/2/size/medium/cat/506/page/2

they even took the new wallpaper that athrun and chibi-lizard made. &gt;.&lt;

Hea! I was just about to post that! :P

He has an account here too. Ponzu.minitokyo.net D:

Already sent e-mail to webmaster at HF~

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

boei

**Dark Mood**

Quote by RUSSIA Hi, I'm that SERJ from hongfire, just looked through this threads as ayue adviced. I don't have much to add to my apology, if you think I riped/stole your picture to show as mine - fine, if you think I'm stupid f**king noob, who reads comments/signatures and post other's work anyway - fine. I,m new in all this internet rules,copy/post wallpaper rules. I'm new in US as well. My nik on MT is not about cool or cute, it's about easy to remember. I deleted all MT walls in my hongfire's gallery. You all ppl so much concerned about copyrights coz you're used to live with it, I'm not. It is not that common in Russia, believe it or not. It's a bit funny when teacher in art institute asked to borrow my sketcthes to show other guys in classes, he said - dont worry I won't publish them.

That is no excuse... you don't go around talking about how you don't know rules about copyright and stuff like that. That only proves your sheer ignorance in current affairs.
Now everything that is submitted here, IMO, has a copyright in a way, and they have every right to complain when they see their work posted in other sites without acknowledgement. And minitokyo is a site where it protects the artists' works from getting ripped. That is why you have to be a member to access the wallpapers.
However it does not mean that you can jus go about taking stuff from minitokyo and putting it in other sites without permission, without EVEN mentioning THE artist OR site, just because you are a member.
Please. If you cannot even understand simple stuff like this, you have no right to be here. And i mean that in the most polite manner.
I admit. I leech. I have very few submissions.. Few work valuation
BUT at least i understand this, and i do not rip.

Prelim ExamS!!!!!!!!

followed by finals!!!!!

This is CRAzY!

DarkVirus

DarkVirus

::Nobody::

i feel like that hongfire are own of the most unorginized anime communities and that they should really straighten themselves up if they want to last long....

retire

There to many wallpapers ripped from here and appearing on that site now. It really out of control now. If it not just him that ripped our wallpapers, there a few others also that are posting them all over the place. Maybe the rules here need to be changed now, but even changed rules for downloading wallpapers will still have to deal with the issue of some noob that spammed MT to get this lvl up so he can take the wallpapers and place them somewhere else. No matter how you change the rules, ppl are still going to be stupid in the end I guess. It that or we all stop posting our work up and keep it as our own. And that no fun when we can't share our work or get comments from others on what we could change and such.

Signature
+I like Celestial backgrounds++Proud Member Of DNAngel Fans++Member Of Loving Ayashi-no-Ceres+
Wings-Lovers
KaleidoStar-4-ever

Leena

Leena

Leena = Raine = KYRILL

Quote by kaylessaThere to many wallpapers ripped from here and appearing on that site
now. It really out of control now. If it not just him that ripped our
wallpapers, there a few others also that are posting them all over the
place. Maybe the rules here need to be changed now, but even changed
rules for downloading wallpapers will still have to deal with the issue
of some noob that spammed MT to get this lvl up so he can take the
wallpapers and place them somewhere else. No matter how you change the
rules, ppl are still going to be stupid in the end I guess. It that or
we all stop posting our work up and keep it as our own. And that no fun
when we can't share our work or get comments from others on what we
could change and such.

I totally agree with Kaylessa. This place is for us to share our work and not for letting other ripping them.

Signature

minimouzo

minimouzo

Papaya

i suppose you wrote that because of my suggestion.

Quote by kaylessiaMaybe the rules here need to be changed now, but even changed rules for downloading wallpapers will still have to deal with the issue of some noob that spammed MT to get this lvl up so he can take the wallpapers and place them somewhere else. No matter how you change the rules, ppl are still going to be stupid in the end I guess.

I must agree with you... if they really want to rip then they'll try to reach the required level ... this level restriction could just make give up the less patient.

Quote by DarkVirusi feel like that hongfire are own of the most unorginized anime communities and that they should really straighten themselves up if they want to last long....

i repeat it, the admin went to the hospital lately and is really sick. They are re-organizing the whole site now ...

i also repeat it , hongfire doesn't diserve us anything. He is free to not listen to our complaints. So the best is to stay as polite as possible. I hope also he won't be annoyed seeing the increasing number of people sending him emails regarding rips ... if the whole "mt-anti-rip-commitee" starts emailing him, something tells me he won't be that happy.

Finally, hongfire hasn't the same purpose as mt ... so it's normal they haven't the same rules. Here are their rules ( http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7 )
and they haven't anything against rippers (see the gallery paragraph) ... so it explains why i said they don't diserve us anything.

So let's feel happy he understand our rip-problem and that he will be proceding to the deletions.
To make value your right is a noble fight, but thinking everything as to be given to you inconditionnaly is utopic.
Fight for your Right

Support section

Tias

Tias

Quote by papyworldi suppose you wrote that because of my suggestion.

Quote by kaylessiaMaybe the rules here need to be changed now, but even changed rules for downloading wallpapers will still have to deal with the issue of some noob that spammed MT to get this lvl up so he can take the wallpapers and place them somewhere else. No matter how you change the rules, ppl are still going to be stupid in the end I guess.

I must agree with you... if they really want to rip then they'll try to reach the required level ... this level restriction could just make give up the less patient.

Quote by DarkVirusi feel like that hongfire are own of the most unorginized anime communities and that they should really straighten themselves up if they want to last long....

i repeat it, the admin went to the hospital lately and is really sick. They are re-organizing the whole site now ...
i also repeat it , hongfire doesn't diserve us anything. He is free to not listen to our complaints. So the best is to stay as polite as possible. I hope also he won't be annoyed seeing the increasing number of people sending him emails regarding rips ... if the whole "mt-anti-rip-commitee" starts emailing him, something tells me he won't be that happy.
Finally, hongfire hasn't the same purpose as mt ... so it's normal they haven't the same rules. Here are their rules ( http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7 )
and they haven't anything against rippers (see the gallery paragraph) ... so it explains why i said they don't diserve us anything.
So let's feel happy he understand our rip-problem and that he will be proceding to the deletions.
To make value your right is a noble fight, but thinking everything as to be given to you inconditionnaly is utopic.
Fight for your Right

lol i dont let people come in here and rip of wallpapers..........maney members just join so they can RIp of wallpapers......... i dont know but we should just keep banning the ripers....and the mod/adim/webmaster of HF isent sending any pm at the moment back.....is he still sick?

Quote by papyworldi suppose you wrote that because of my suggestion.

Quote by kaylessiaMaybe the rules here need to be changed now, but even
changed rules for downloading wallpapers will still have to deal with
the issue of some noob that spammed MT to get this lvl up so he can
take the wallpapers and place them somewhere else. No matter how you
change the rules, ppl are still going to be stupid in the end I
guess.

I must agree with you... if they really want to rip then
they'll try to reach the required level ... this level restriction
could just make give up the less patient.

Quote by DarkVirusi feel like
that hongfire are own of the most unorginized anime communities and
that they should really straighten themselves up if they want to last
long....

i repeat it, the admin went to the hospital lately and
is really sick. They are re-organizing the whole site now ... i also
repeat it , hongfire doesn't diserve us anything. He is free to not
listen to our complaints. So the best is to stay as polite as possible.
I hope also he won't be annoyed seeing the increasing number of people
sending him emails regarding rips ... if the whole
"mt-anti-rip-commitee" starts emailing him, something tells me he won't
be that happy.
Finally, hongfire hasn't the same purpose as mt ... so it's normal they
haven't the same rules. Here are their rules (
http://www.hongfire.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7 )
and they haven't anything against rippers (see the gallery paragraph)
... so it explains why i said they don't diserve us anything.
So let's feel happy he understand our rip-problem and that he will be
proceding to the deletions.
To make value your right is a noble fight, but thinking everything as
to be given to you inconditionnaly is utopic. Fight for your Right

This is true, it could get rid of the few that don't want to deal with the whole lvling thing just to get their ugly hands on people's wallpapers and post them else where. I'm sick of here from the noobs, "We are posting them somewhere else because it unfair that we can't download them." Well hello! this is the reason we need to cap you people, because you steal wallpapers off the site and just throw them around w/o giving any credit what so ever to the person who made it...I guess we just have to hold in there until the admin/mods come back and maybe put our heads together to come up with a better rule and plan for downloading wallpapers.

Signature
Wings-Lovers
KaleidoStar-4-ever

minimouzo

minimouzo

Papaya

Quote by kaylessaWell hello! this is the reason we need to cap you people, because you steal wallpapers off the site and just throw them around w/o giving any credit what so ever to the person who made it...

off course. It's quite a old discussion.

Quote by kaylessaI guess we just have to hold in there until the admin/mods come back and maybe put our heads together to come up with a better rule and plan for downloading wallpapers.

well i don't think that the lvl 10 requirement should be too much asked ... it could get rid off some not courageous ripper ^_^'

Quote by Tiasi dont know but we should just keep banning the ripers.

that's exactly what is currently being done. I just would like to tell you a sad thing : ip's are often dynamic and an hotmail account takes 2 minutes to be created ; so they can come back and come back and come back ... The final-lethal-ripper-solution isn't yet there.

Quote by Tiasand the mod/adim/webmaster of HF isent sending any pm at the moment back.....is he still sick?

He's no more in the hospital as i saw him becoming active again. He is currently busy with fixing the torrent section (which was the main reason of the existence of HF). and actions have been done by hongfire ; some walls have been removed. So you can thank him because he isn't forced to do it.

Support section

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 68 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.