Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who finds it annoying when you ask someone what they're doing.. - Minitokyo

Who finds it annoying when you ask someone what they're doing..

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Beccieboo

H e l l o . . .

..and they reply with ntm? I mean does everbody just sit in front of their computer in hope that their eyes go bad?

I'm still here. . . all thats left of yesterday. . .

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

...ntm ??? What's that ????

Signature

Beccieboo

H e l l o . . .

not that much = ntm

People say that because what they're doing doesn't concern the person asking, or they don't want to have to explain it. Instead of finding the answer, "ntm", annoying, I find the question annoying and don't ask it. Trying opening a conversation with a legitimate comment instead of a cliche generic one.

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

Oh, hmmm, never really get that kind of reply before, usually my friends told me what they were doing at that time so I wouldnt know, sorry >.<

Signature

Beccieboo

H e l l o . . .

??? i still think they should say something a bit more instead of just ntm though. even though you have a point .

Think of it this way, something like "hey whats up?" isn't a very thoughtful greeting, and so something like "not much" is its corresponding response, more of a reflex than a conversation.

lol I always ask that to my friends, and sometimes they answear what they are doin and sometimes they just say...nothing much ^^

Jag[Daremo Shiranai]
Signature

maverickmechanic

maverickmechanic

Absurd Insanity

same with me

Signature ImageThere was glitter everywhere! It looked like somebody stabbed a pixie.
Roadie of .::DarK LeaF::.

Beccieboo

H e l l o . . .

hehe ^^

comprogrammer

comprogrammer

Changing in the Light

yeah it tends to piss me off a bit

Signature Image

pamelaho

pamelaho

*iyellowbus...

I don't ask that question often, usually, my friends ask me that.. Haha, but usually, I lie to my friends and say ntm when they ask me that question, so I know they're lying when they say ntm. But it's worst when they ask you "wassup". How do you answer that?!

Signature

Latest Wallpaper: Hidamari no Tami - Vector

Beccieboo

H e l l o . . .

lol, i dont know

page 1 of 1 13 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.