Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The Yamamori ~Mountain Grove~ NINJA Clan - Minitokyo

The Yamamori ~Mountain Grove~ NINJA Clan

This thread is full. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, you are allowed to make a new thread about it.

page 1 of 198 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 4,752 total items

Hi everyone,
This will turn out to be certainly a new group within MT if the mods will allow it (similar to the Igarashi Family). It is all about fun really and hopefully will make us closer within an already great community here on MT. :)

Well without further ado, here are the members of the Yamamori (means Mountain Grove like the title states) Ninja Clan:
-Jheiracks, Alisha, missy1066 and Ayane Heine are my younger sisters
-ShadowHunter is my younger brother
-Kuroimisa is my adopted daughter
-25chai is my adopted son ^__^

I will wait for a couple of more answers since I am trying to find my other siblings ~ lolz ~
Oy oy!!! We welcome the great Igarashi family and our friends to come and chat along with us while our family members will introduce themselves to the rest of the community here ^__^

The Yamamori Ninja Clan includes also actual and future friends as well as other branches of our Clan we have yet to seek out.

The Clan will grow and when it will be big enough, we will make sure that our presence will always be a positive one here. So right, there is no real rules per se yet and not sure if we will make any really. -_-' Anyways...I'm just waiting for a couple of more answers and the Clan foundation will be set. Anyone else who will be interested to join in will have to be discussed through all of us here. ^__^ (remember that our Clan is pretty big, and each of my siblings can actually have their own family branch as well since we haven't seen each other for so long)

~looks at Wouin-Wouin chan; my pet Piyo-Piyo, and hugs him before letting him go hop around.~

Minna, we have my wedding to attend to as well. Anjeile san and Jyu-Jyu chan (my future wifey)are helping us so thanks to both of the great ladies from the Igarashi. We also have to make sure we set ourselves here about how our castle in the Mountain will look like. All I know right now since we are discovering it....(I've bought it at a great deal but the buyer didn't leave me with the plan of the castle ~notes to throw a couple of rubber stars onto his head the next time I see him~)...But I know it has enough rooms to accomodate all the Clan members.

^___^ so once more...Welcome to the Yamamori clan!!!

darkspiral486

darkspiral486

Carpe Annum

Any chance I could get adopted?

wtf.... O.o, I want in..but Im not sure what this is.

Signature Image

Suicide-Demon

Suicide-Demon

L!f3 !5 H3LL

Ahm... hi DMNY...
I'm having a hard time understanding this stuff... sure, I'd like to join in...
but I don't understand the conditions... well... I've got a sibling and he's registered here in MT as Kankuro the sick... so I think I can join in... or?!
Pleeease... gimme kinda answer...
C U

Hello hello ~bows~ do you want some tea with those cookies :hmpf: ~looks at darkspiral munching on some cookies from the table at the entrance of the castle~
well I know you contribute on a regular basis in MT darkspiral so I wouldn't see why not...^__^but continue making yourself known to us all. Ayane Heine and Alisha are still quite young to be able to adopt you neh? ^__^ so it will either be my other sister missy1066 who can do so but she will have to know you. Please introduce yourself and continue participating here and in MT (general), I am glad you have shown interest ~bows~

Sharigan, it's very much like the Igarashi family...It's a roleplay Clan, there are no conditions as per yet. ^__^ ~nods~ just see above as of my answer to darkspiral. I'm glad to consider you as well Suicidedemon ~takes the cookie plate and offers some to the guests and possible addition to the Clan~ they are quite good, Jyu-Jyu chan baked them herself ~nods nods~

shad0whunter

shad0whunter

spam deprived~

* dashes in, snatches a cookie, and runs off into the horizon*

Signature Image

~_~ I swear to you...I am not going to keep those cookies long if everyone does that
~raises his fist to the horizon~ at least don't leave any crumps in the castle!!! XD

shad0whunter

shad0whunter

spam deprived~

*dashes back, grabs the whole plat of cookies and runs off into the horizon* XD

Signature Image

Gosh damn it !!!! ~_~
~poofs to the kitchen and grabs another plate of cookies for the guests~
By the way Shadow-san, you might want to make sure you look at the requests from Sharigan, suicide demon and darkspiral neh? nehh? XD

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

keke.. oniisan.. i'm here.. :p going to go look for my long lost sisters and brother.. ^^
cookies!!! *grabs all the cookies and leave 1 cookie on the plate* *runs*

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

shad0whunter

shad0whunter

spam deprived~

welll... ~_~ ur the oldest, im the no0b, so u decide. im far too young to adopt anyone, anywayz

Signature Image

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

Quote by shad0whunterwelll... ~_~ ur the oldest, im the no0b, so u decide. im far too young to adopt anyone, anywayz

hmm.. *checks shad0whunter userpage* hmm.. *wondering how old shad0whunter is* ^^

Signature

shad0whunter

shad0whunter

spam deprived~

its stated there, isnt it..? :)
well, it could be 99 months or 99 weeks or 99 days... i didnt say anything about 99 years right?

Signature Image

Jheiracks

Jheiracks

absently lost in creation

*Santers in* 'Ello bro! *Snickers and pops out with a new jar of cookies from under her jacket* Here ya go! See, I'm useful *snickers and wanders over to the couch and plops down* Ahhh, comfy!

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

Quote by shad0whunterits stated there, isnt it..? :)
well, it could be 99 months or 99 weeks or 99 days... i didnt say anything about 99 years right?

................... *speechless* hmm.. i think it's 99 days ba.. keke.. ^^ *runs away*

Signature

shad0whunter

shad0whunter

spam deprived~

~_~ think whatever you want, though i prefer 99++ months

Signature Image

oh and by the way ~goes to Jheiracks on the couch~ Here is the scroll for kaze spankeroo jutsu
I have given a scroll to Jyu-Jyu as well...So whenever someone wants to spank you...it'll reverse and they gt spanked themselves 10 times harder ^___^

So what you two are getting up to then...*looks at the scroll of interest, whilst plonking herself down on the couch beside dmny* Please tell me you guys have left some cookies for me... they always seem to do a vanishing act by the time I make an appearance *sighs*

ramchong

ramchong

Dirty Old Ninja Master

Can i be the grand grand grand father???

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Cadi

Cadi

True

a ninja clan? sounds like fun... here goes another big mt famXD

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

Jyu-Jyu

Jyu-Jyu

*blush*

Jyujyu-chan is only part of the iragashi family b/c of kumiko-onesan!! other than that jyujyu-chan doesn't really belong anywhere! *smiles on the outside -- but really is sad in the inside* demo daijoubu !! ^_^ hai hai -- jyujyu-chan doesn't need anybody else!! [hmmm if i keep telling myself that i might believe it!!] lol jyodan jyodan desu!! Otone Jyujyu is one of a kind and well will soon [ionno how soon but soon] be part of the yamamori clan -- jyujyu-chan has great sneaking ninjutsu's [as i've shown DMNY-sama already at work ^_~] and i'm in the process of learning the Invisibility ninjutsu -- demo -- the hands on book i got -- is in japanese -- soooo jyujyu chan must travel to japan and find someone to translate it -- ^_^ hahha -- btw dmny-sama the kaze spankeroo jutsu scroll you gave me is also in nihongo -- so jyujyu-chan has to go to japan to get it translated. ^_^
ano -- shadow-san -- you're a silly guy!! hahahah *gives Shadow-san a whole bunch of burnt cookies to eat* oops!! gomen -- wrong cookies -- here take these *hands shadow-san an assortment of cookies* ^_^
ps -- dmny-sama does that mean that dia-chan, khriss-chan, kumi-chan, serene-chan, and ryan-san will become yamamori children as well?? since we will wed soon o_O demo -- i will let them choose i think it's the best for them -- whichever they like it! ^_^
cadi - wanna join? our large families are always fun!! ^_^
*goes to give missy-san some cookies* here ya go -- made them especially for you -- see it has your name on them! ^_^ tadaaaa!!! jyujyu-chan was thinking bout you! ^_^ *hugs missy-san* Jheiracks for you *give jheiracks some brownies*
and for you DMNY-sama -- jyujyu gives you this -- *kisses dmny-sama on the cheek* nyan! *blush* kk jyujyu-chan gotta go!! jya ne!! ^_^

*breaks into a big smile*oh thanks a lot jyujyu *gives jyujyu great big hug* nobody is ever made me a cookie with my name on it before!!... You've really made my day *smiles*

Hello big brother dmny! *hugs* I'm in the family!

Hi there Alisha, hope you had a good day today *smiles*... I'm looking forward to getting to know you a bit better now that we're family!!

page 1 of 198 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 4,752 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.