Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The Yamamori ~Mountain Grove~ NINJA Clan - Minitokyo

The Yamamori ~Mountain Grove~ NINJA Clan

This thread is full. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, you are allowed to make a new thread about it.

page 3 of 198 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 4,752 total items

Jheiracks

Jheiracks

absently lost in creation

Alrighty, I posted the same bip on each of their UP if they are truly interested then I am fairly certain that they'll respond *smiles*

~heads off from the bedroom since Jyu-Jyu and dmny are not married YET and heads to the living room~
Great work you! ^___^

Jheiracks

Jheiracks

absently lost in creation

*Blushes with pride* Yeay me!

angelrhea

angelrhea

<"Little Hime">

oh its sounds fun and interesting. but im not sure bwt the instructions and the conditions. but im willing to join, anyone here who wants to adopt me?

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Hi angelrhea, there is no real conditions per se nor are there any rules so to speak. We are just having fun the bunch of us. All I require is that you participate and post in this thread in a positive and fun manner as well as being active in MT in general (which you are). I am certain Missy-chan and Jheiracks can be looking for adopted children ^__^ but it will be up to them.
Please continue posting as much as you can ^__^

shad0whunter

shad0whunter

spam deprived~

*stares at the cookies jyujyu gave me*

"Hmm... to eat, or not to eat"

Signature Image

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Weeee ! The castle is soooo big ^^

Ninja skills... something I'll have to decide on lol... hmmm... o.O I'll think about it ^_^'
So am I still meant to be my age? lol... sounds funny... maybe my aunties and uncles should get wives too ^_^' weeee ! \(^o^)/

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

shad0whunter

shad0whunter

spam deprived~

aunties can get wives...? o_0

Signature Image

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

well if they are lesbo i dont see y not ;)

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

Quote by Jheiracks*Santers in* 'Ello bro! *Snickers and pops out with a new jar of cookies from under her jacket* Here ya go! See, I'm useful *snickers and wanders over to the couch and plops down* Ahhh, comfy!

COOkies!!! *hugs Jheiracks* luv it~~ keke.. ^^

Quote by DMNYoh and by the way ~goes to Jheiracks on the couch~ Here is the scroll for kaze spankeroo jutsu
I have given a scroll to Jyu-Jyu as well...So whenever someone wants to spank you...it'll reverse and they gt spanked themselves 10 times harder ^___^

oniisan, can i have one too?? keke.. ^^ i'm not naughty at all.. keke.. :p i can help to spank people too.. keke.. :p

Quote by missy1066So what you two are getting up to then...*looks at the scroll of interest, whilst plonking herself down on the couch beside dmny* Please tell me you guys have left some cookies for me... they always seem to do a vanishing act by the time I make an appearance *sighs*

*share cookies with missy1066* here sister.. cookies.. ^^ all these accumulated cookies that i have stolen.. keke.. ^^

Quote by Alisha

Quote by missy1066Hi there Alisha, hope you had a good day today *smiles*... I'm looking forward to getting to know you a bit better now that we're family!!

Yay! It's my sister! *runs to missy and hugs* I hope you have a good day also! Hope to get to know you better as well. :)

ALisha.. my younger sister.. ^^ *pats Alisha's head*

Quote by kuroimisaOtousaaaaann!! ^-^
*giggles* kinda funny how I don't know the whole family and cuz this is my family... lol... so strange! 25chai is my brother then... GO hirai ken!! ^_^
Wow... this sure is great ^_^ !!Greetings to all the uncles and aunties ^_^'

HAlO!!! keke.. *brought kuroimisa out to play*

Quote by DMNYthe hotspring: The hotspring is a large bassin and includes a bath-house that is restricted to our friends and family and NO, it is not mixed. Wouin-wouin keeps an eye for perverts and will poke the eyes of anyone watching.

ayane wanna take care of the hotspring.. keke.. ^^ please oniisan.. oh yah oniisan.. don't burn down the kitchen oh.. keke.. :p i think jyujyu-neisan will kill you oh.. keke.. ^^

Quote by diamarrrkagebunshin no jutsu !!! *1000 diamarrrs appear o.O* *jumps on daddy dmny* u know i just thought of something weird......if you are the father do we needa change our surnames from our mommy jyujyu's??

WOW.. 1000?? *_* *starting to play with every diamarrr*

Quote by chibi-lizarderr ... lizzie'll be the official family twee maker XD so ish lizzie part of the family ? umm ... cause i'm your niece anyway ^_^'

chibi!!! let's go play outside too.. keke.. ^^ lizzie of course you are in the family... ^^

Quote by Jyu-Jyux_X jyujyu-chan goes oyasuminasai!! [back from playing 5 hrs of vball!!] so tired !! i injured my knee!!!! hahahahaha but jyujyu-chan is daijoubu -- just tired!! x_x ZZzzzZzz oyasumi minna -- sorry i'm not really writing much -- just really tired.

jyujyu-neisan.. daijoubu?? *looks at jyujyu's knee.. starts spraying all kinds of stuffs on her knee* keke.. :p is it better?? ^^ OOPS!!! *look at the spray can* sorri jyujyu-neisan.. it's paint.. keke.. :p *runs away*

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

shad0whunter

shad0whunter

spam deprived~

wow.... very impressive poster :o

Signature Image

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

oh wow..i wanna join your family...but i'm too old to be adopted...does looking like a kid and being only 4'11" count... XD
*offers brownies as a bribe*
teeheehee....

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

Quote by bblsoh wow..i wanna join your family...but i'm too old to be adopted...does looking like a kid and being only 4'11" count... XD
*offers brownies as a bribe*teeheehee....

halO bbls.. ^^ brownies?? keke.. can i have some?? :p jyujyu-neisan and DMNY-onisan decide all the things oh~~~ ^^ but with your brownies.. you can easily bribe me over.. keke.. XP

Signature

Jyu-Jyu

Jyu-Jyu

*blush*

Quote by DMNYmon1- what your special skills in ninjutsu are --

Sneaking ninjutsu, love-dmny-sama ninjutsu, wai wai ninjutsu, happy ninjutsu and last but not least nyu nyu/nyan nyan ninjutsu.....*nods* ^_^ i'm also currently learning the invisibility-ninjutsu so i can visit dmny-sama at work w/o being seen.

Quote by DMNYmon2- what you could teach

sneaking ninjutsu and that's it

Quote by DMNYmon3- what part of the castle you would want to be responsible of? OR what you would rather take as part of supervising in the castle ? The rooms dont count <__<

ano -- jyujyu-chan wants to take responsibility of this:

Quote by DMNYmon"The Munchkin" is a little tea house that serves bubble tea and all sorts of tea and juices. The gentle boy with the pink apron is taking care of it. For some reason he is hyper and seems to be really but really fast (he used to be one of the students in the school) but quit because he prefered making tea than throwing shuriken . Wouin-Wouin is often there when he wanders to the town.

Quote by DMNYmonthe hotspring: The hotspring is a large bassin and includes a bath-house that is restricted to our friends and family and NO, it is not mixed. Wouin-wouin keeps an eye for perverts and will poke the eyes of anyone watching.

why is it that i can picture shad0w-san doing this? I can see him peep through a bamboo shoot or something lol j/k shad0w-san!!

hello wello minna!! *hugs everyone* i'm still confused as to who is who and who will be my future in-laws. but i am very excited to see you all here!! ^_^
[btw DMNY-sama, did you want to make a wedding thread so both iragashi to yamamori can come or did you wanna just do the wedding in the iragashi group gb?] i really don't know which to do. It doesnt matter to me. kk jya ne!

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

jyujyu-neisan.. wedding is around the corner.. ^^ are you busy preparing now??? keke.. if you needa help.. ayane is here to help you oh~~~ :D

Signature

Jyu-Jyu

Jyu-Jyu

*blush*

Quote by ayane-heine-imoutochanjyujyu-neisan.. daijoubu?? *looks at jyujyu's knee.. starts spraying all kinds of stuffs on her knee* keke.. :p is it better?? ^^ oops!!! *look at the spray can* sorri jyujyu-neisan.. it's paint.. keke.. :p *runs away*

actually the paint did make it better!! ^_^ lol *hugs ayane-chan* and yes the wedding is around the corner.. I have my lil' niece anjeile-chan planning the wedding [jyujyu-chan doesn't want to be stressed out lol] ^_^ but i'll pm her to see how far she's got and if she needs any help. ^_^ thanks for offering -- ur sucha sweetie!!

Jyu-Jyu chan, I think it will be great to open a new thread for it but I also think we might just do it in the Igarashi group page for now (dont want to overburden the MT server lol)
Also, if you cant really take care of the store per se but you can take care of the town. So you could be the ninja responsible for the town. ^__^
Ayane-chan, you can take care of the Hot Springs ^__^ and stop stealing the cookies :sweat: they are ours to start with <_< leave those scrolls alone you!!!
BBLS, all you need to do is participate more...And I'll find a position for you! I'll be glad to see you around.
Missychan, no problem ~hands a scroll to her~ hope you enjoy!
So Jheiracks-chan is taking care of the school as well....
We still have the Garden but do not fear for those who have no responsability yet, the castle will need its own supervision team (well I got the kitchen and Ayane-chan, I will not burn it lol).
The only ones that can get married are (until proven otherwise)
-Missy1066
-Jheiracks
the other Yamamori are still too young and I will make sure than anyone interested in any Yamamori members will go through me first. ~got to love the impression I will leave lol~

When all is done...We will be able to add another dimension to our game....and really start playing all together ^___^

Jyu-Jyu

Jyu-Jyu

*blush*

DMNY-samaaaaa!! *limps over to him* hi!! *kisses dmny* k that's it *limps back over to the couch*

ne ne!!! You got to be careful >__< ~looks around and gets some ninja Piyo-Piyo to surround her and make sure she is ok and protected~ Well there's nothing to fear in the castle but seeing Piyo-Piyo frowning is kinda cute lol...~goes sit down next to her and Missy1066~(who is still on the couch playing with a straw~
and where is Cadi? I thought she would be here this morning neh? Must be still walking over lol

Jyu-Jyu

Jyu-Jyu

*blush*

*grabs a straw from the table and starts to chew on it like a puppy* jyujyu-chan needs to chew on something -- so i might as well be like onesan!!! *nods and smiles really big at missy-onesan* SHEE jyujyu-shan copy misshy-oneshan!! ^_^

0_______o (hypnotized face lol) must go for straw...strrrrraw...lol ~resists byshaking his head~ Eeeeh what is this with the straws?

Jyu-Jyu

Jyu-Jyu

*blush*

*hands dmny a straw* here here honey!! for you!! take it plsssssss *puppy eyes* jyujyu-chan picked this one especially for you!! *pout* it matches jyujyu-chan's straw!! you know you want it!! ^_^ *teehee* take the straw love. *smiles at dmny*

~gnaws on the straw while staring at Jyu-Jyu-chan's puppy eyes and cant resist anymore~ eeeeeeeeh ~leans over to Jyu-Jyu-chan shoulder and stays there~ gna gna? Gna Gna!!!! ^__^

Jyu-Jyu

Jyu-Jyu

*blush*

nyahahhah *dmny-sama didnt know that jyujyu-chan used her love-dmny-sama ninjutsu on him -- he fell for the bait!! wai wai!!* ano dmny-sama -- jyujyu-chan missed ya! kk that's it -- *throws the gnawed straw away in the trash can and then sleeps on dmny*

page 3 of 198 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 4,752 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.