Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The Yamamori ~Mountain Grove~ NINJA Clan - Minitokyo

The Yamamori ~Mountain Grove~ NINJA Clan

This thread is full. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, you are allowed to make a new thread about it.

page 6 of 198 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next » 4,752 total items

~gives Missy-chan a couple of brochettes~
(the beef brochette is 1 piece of onion, 1 piece of mushroom, 1 piece of beef, 1 piece of green pepper and 1 piece of beef again and another piece of mushroom...the shrimp/scallop is 1 shrimp jumbo, 1 scallop, 1 piece of onion, 1 piece of green pepper, 1 shrimp and another scallop) ^___^

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

ouch.. *points the gun at Jheiracks.. aim at her at no mercy* be careful oh~~~ *jumps to the table and grabs the garlic bread* watch out for my garlic bread oh Jheiracks.. keke ^^ *throws at Jheiracks*

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

Jyu-Jyu

Jyu-Jyu

*blush*

kyaaa!!! *uses her sneaking ninjutsu* [sneaks up behind dmny-sama and shoots at him continuously til he has become a pink dmny* hahahahah *uses her sneaking ninjutsu again and appears right next to missy* hey missy-san!! *smiles in a devious way* heheheh *starts to shoot missy-san!!* heeheheheh *retreats into the bamboo forest and looks around for another prey*

Jheiracks

Jheiracks

absently lost in creation

*Catches the bread and startes munching on it too!* Wow, this is sooo good! *Stops mid bite and clutches her stomach* Owww, now I think I ate too much too fast *grins sheepishly* Ahhh, well! *Run towards Missy and swipes one of her shrimps! Then races after Jyu-Jyu paint ball gun in hand!*

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

jyujyu-nesan.. oniisan is gone.. left Jheiracks alone.. whahahahaha.. keke.. the main target is.. keke.. *evilish smile*

Signature

Hands DMNY back the beef brochette...*arches one eyebrow and grins*... Hey Bro, can I swap this for a chicken one please... I don't eat beef... Did everyone had a nice time at the hot springs?...

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

*shouting across the battle field* yeah.. we have a great time in the Hot Spring.. it's a pity you didnt come.. we shall go together with everyone ok.. keke.. ^^ *continue to aim at Jheiracks* :D

Signature

Jyu-Jyu

Jyu-Jyu

*blush*

hai hai missy-san!! Tanoshi desu!! [it was fun] ^_^ *runs away from Jheiracks* whahahahaahahahaha --- *tries to use the invisibility ninjutsu she is currently learning* kyaaaa *but it fails!! T_T* noooo *keeps running away from jheiracks and towards ayane* our main target is ------- *drum roll* Ramchong-san!!!! nyahahahahahah

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

Ramchong san?? *stand straight and wonder who he/she is* dare desu ka?? ?_?" *look totally blur mode T_T *

Signature

Jheiracks

Jheiracks

*Stops running towards Gimpy and knocks off a few shots at Ayane catching her twice in the legs* Haaahaa! *turns and dashes back after Jyu-Jyu while yelling to Big Sis Missy!* Yeah, I threw water ballons! *laughs maniacly and shots at Jyu-Jyu!* An try Bro's Garlice Bread! It rocks!!

Sure Missy...you can get a chicken filet....~hands her one before looking at all the activity between the girls and makes a mental note to bring some tranquilizers the next time~ 0__o ~shakes head and whistles innocently~

Jyu-Jyu

Jyu-Jyu

*blush*

ramchong-san wanted to be the grand grand grand grand great father -- o_O lol and ionno i just picked someone that posted in the thread lol.

Jheiracks

Jheiracks

*Stops and turns back towards her cute twin* Ramchong???? *Blinks*

Actually Ramchong is a grand Father "figure" not our real GrandFather....He is the old Hermit of the Mountain, a powerful ninja master who reads coughcoughecchimangacough books

Jyu-Jyu

Jyu-Jyu

*blush*

See -- so he would be a perfect target!!!! hahahah demo -- he probably will not respond or react to our shooting!! T_T -- maybe he's a bad target!!
*whispers to ayane-chan* let's plot against the piyo-piyos!! lol

kikirukikyo

kikirukikyo

||Kawaii :3||

lol i have no idea whats going on here ^^'

http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/138025/
Signature
please go look at my new wallpaper called Blosem!!

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

oh.. ramchong has such a complicated story behind it.. keke.. ^^ *turn my head to pretty twin* ramchong huh..keke ^^ * blinks ;) .. turn to jyujyu-nesan.. blink at her too ;) *

whahahahhahaha.. we are invincible trio.. keke.. :D

piyo piyos??

Signature

Jheiracks

Jheiracks

*Snickers at Kikirukikyo* Paint gun fight durring a barbeque! *Shoots at Kiki!*

Jyu-Jyu

Jyu-Jyu

*blush*

hai hai -- piyo piyos -- they'll give us a good work out! ^_^

Quote by kikirukikyolol i have no idea whats going on here ^^'

hey -- you should read from the beginning of the thread -- then you'll understand what this thread is about-- ^_^ then you can join us!! and out lil' paintball gun fights!

kikirukikyo

kikirukikyo

||Kawaii :3||

AHH!*runs from bullets*wtf!?

http://gallery.minitokyo.net/view/138025/
Signature
please go look at my new wallpaper called Blosem!!

Jyu-Jyu

Jyu-Jyu

*blush*

hey!! watch the language -- onegaishimasu!! go back and read from the beginning!! hurry b'for u get shot down by jheiracks!! run!!

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

will oniisan kill us for shooting the piyo piyos.. keke.. ^^

Signature

yes, well talk about ninja with paintball guns....<__<
wonder what the rest of the bunch would think of that traditionalism or is it becoming a new ritual?

Jheiracks

Jheiracks

*Snickers and turns back to DMNY and shoots of a few rounds!*

page 6 of 198 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next » 4,752 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.