Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Dir en Grey in Germany - Minitokyo

Dir en Grey in Germany

page 1 of 1 11 total items

gokuraku

gokuraku

non-linear structural blackout

I don't know if it is of interest to any of you, if anyone is going (i will), but Dir en Grey are going to make their debut in Europe next Saturday in Berlin.
I couldn't do anything else apart from being there... hell! it's their first tour away from the land of the rising sun ^_^

anyone going to be there?? tell me tell me...

CelticmoonR

The Eternal Tao

Not going but it should be awesome. I'm assuming they'll be playing some tracks from their new album? I've been waiting to hear the sound of that (in concert; the lives have the best atmosphere/energy/emotion)

Signature
1.2 Jiggawats!

toujin1

toujin1

the sword's blade

damn it aint fair!!! i love dir en grey but i love in australia so i dont know how my chances are of ever seeing them....kaoru so hot....

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

where i can find the pic of dir en grey in germany,maybe a dvd or vhs :)) does anyone here help me,thx btw

GamesTesterJan

GamesTesterJan

The Sephiroth

Do you know if they will be going into London or anywhere in England? dir en grey is a great band i love there video for obscure.Jan

You are just a puppet you have not heart, how can you feel pain!
Signature Image

Berlin is too far away :/

gokuraku

gokuraku

Quote by GamesTesterJanDo you know if they will be going into London or anywhere in England?
dir en grey is a great band i love there video for obscure.Jan

not London, but they will be in Paris! in August i think, and they give to more concerts in Germany in July too (Rock-am-Ring)

The concert was awesome! the best one i have ever attended to. and they played a lot of Vulgar songs, wich is great 'cause in don't really like Withering to Death ^_^;

\m/ ROCK ON \m/

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Germany way too far for me. I thought they were called Dorian Grey you know like the book.
Oh well. Come to think of it I can't understand a bloody word they sing. Yet I still like them freaky

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

same to me, i dont like Withering to deathbut i like gauze much!!

gokuraku

gokuraku

Quote by bonssame to me, i dont like Withering to deathbut i like gauze much!!

i Love Gauze as a album, but my fav songs are all in Macabre XD *headbangs to Hydra*

celebril

celebril

Follower of Toshiya - Basslord!

Dir en grey obsessive fan here!!!! Going to see them in Paris on the 24th! Listening to them right now........ah sweet Diru, i am nought without thee, ahem ^_^'

Signature
	Image Without Toshiya there is nothing!
(colourbar by caged of creep graphics)
Proud member of album-critique // Gacktfans // J-Rockers // JMusic-Quiz-Lovers // Loveless-Neko // MT-UK

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.