Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Gundam Markers - Minitokyo

Gundam Markers

page 1 of 1 2 total items

JC206

JC206

The Chaos Mod

Does anyone know if these markers are worth it to buy, and are the tips ball-pointed like the detailing panel line pens or are the tips fat and thick (meaning are the tips similiar to crayola markers)...? Also are the markers effective in quality for Gundam models?

http://www.hlj.com/product/GNZGMS114

destati

Yuusha-Oh

Judging by the picture, it looks like 5 fat tip pens for coloring and 1 thin tip for panel lines. The markers do work quite well with the various gundam models, but I personally wouldn't buy them for coloring. Panel lines, yes. I've never used them to color an entire model before, though. I think that the plastic by itself looks good enough, and if you want to color the model yourself, you might as well paint it.

Plus, HLJ charges an arm and a leg for shipping and handling.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.