Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Gaining levels - Minitokyo

Gaining levels

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

How do i gain levels in this site??? there are a lot of pictures that i really like and would likke to download full size, but i am not level 10, so they dont let me!

how do people get to such high levels?

Fijate en el faq http://support.minitokyo.net/faq/2/

sanmadjack

sanmadjack

Tube tops are too cylindrical

by posting alot in the forums, by submitting images to the gallery, by getting commetns on said posts or guestbook entries. basicaly, by doing stuff on this site besides read and download.

Signature
Registered Linux user 395626
Hi-Res Icons - http://www.rabiez.tk/
Want a gmail address? Let me know, I've got invites coming out of my butt!

Quote by sanmadjackby posting alot in the forums, by submitting images to the gallery, by
getting commetns on said posts or guestbook entries. basicaly, by doing
stuff on this site besides read and download.

what she said

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

go here.
http://forum.minitokyo.net/4/
read Noob Bible #1 - #3.

out off all the stuff u said... which would be the fastest way?? i mean one thing should be worth more exp than another right??

ive tried posting an image that ive found on the net, however it got erased because i didnt make it myself... does that mean every image on this site is an original drawing by the user??

if so, then how do people with limited drawing skills gain enough levels to download some of the pictures?

Kuzain

eeto...uumo...

Scans can be posted that aren't made by you but you should give credit. All images you submit must be of high quality otherwise you'll just waste your time. The fastest way to gain is to post threads and have people reply to them and to post images and have people comment on them.

~*Signature
	Image*~
Osaka-san!

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

Ok, first of all, read the rule before asking any question. You should start with MT support
and Help for information needed.
The answers for all of your questions should be in there. Take your time.

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

everything is in the forum. go put in search function "level" and many many thread about this has been brought up. and the answer also have been given alotta times.

but since I'm way to nice, I'll just give you a preview.
Here's a list of ways to get level ranked from most to least percentage.

1. Submit Wallpaper
2. Submit Doujinshi
3. Submit Scan
4. Make a Thread
5. Posting anywhere on MT (gallery, forum of ppl's guestbook)

when posting remember to read MT's policy. MT strictly prevent any submission of stuff that does belong to you. Scan is an exception but you have to have a credit where did you get it.

how do ppl with limited drawing gain level?
Thread and posting.

THE END

more info go find yourself. not being cruel or anything, but this thread been brought like a hundred times. all you need to put "level" in the search box.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.