Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 who was your first friend here .. - Minitokyo

who was your first friend here ..

This thread is closed for posting.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 69 total items

Sakena

Sakena

100% Ladiiiee

umm... i dont remember..

I wish that wishes were dreams and dreams came true. Because it's only in my dreams that I'm with you... <3

Aya-chan

Aya-chan

Lord of the Chipmunks

:D Zephiris26 was the one who showed me mt...

^^ But AkinaSpirit was my first friend that I hadn't met face to face on mt!

i have no friends here :'-(

Signature Image

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

White-winged-angel, I shall be your friend ^^ =D

Signature Image

rory07

rory07

Cowabunga!

cloudcherry we joined mt at same time we found while we were scouting for awesome walls looks like we found the mother load :)

Rhapsody

Rhapsody

Cara

Quote by ctrli don't know is a friend or not, but the 1st to greed me when i here was Rhapsody.

ahhh... I would consider you a friend!

Signature

ashura001

Keitaro Clone

For me, it was Rhapsody, then stardusted, then Saki-chan! *glomps my first friends*

Natsu

Natsu

CherryNinja

My first friends on mt were akinaspirit and mhf!!!!!!!! :D :D

Signature

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

Asuran. Too bad she doesn't come here anymore... T_T How did we meet? Because we were Athrun/Asuran fans XD

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

boink

boink

checkcheck

naito18, since he just added me to his friends list today while we were on IRC XD

Signature

RaXiv

RaXiv

Equivalent One

My first real friend here was KorganoS then Raven and of coursoe ( ithink ) DernierCri ^^

[ Current State: Stalker half-active, always like that to the summer! ]
>>[ Signature updated 28.05.2005 ] << [Latest Work:] | I ... Never Found Our Way |
Signature
. . Sky is more bright when You have someone to look with at... do you have someone? . . . [url=htt://raxiv.minitokyo.net] | My userpage | [/url]

Devilet

Devilet

~ cyNicaLDeviL ~

hmm... Lima, I believe, seems so long ago, but it really wasn't, and I was so lost, till I figured out how it worked ^_^'

Nakayori

Nakayori

:: Rawr ::

First person on my friends list was Paolo, thought I don't talk to him very often, sorry to say. xx;; Then was Broken-Dreamz I think.. e.e;; I didn't talk to her until later on. By the way... where are you?! o.o;; I don't think I've been hearing from you. <<;; Then was CyanideBlizzard, who was very friendly and helpful, then ShyxSakura, of course. (Sheesh Saki-chan, you're everyone's favorite/first friend, huh? xD;;)

Ooh.. wait!! Nooo.. I knew Athrun before I joined MT, but I didn't talk to him very much. o.o;; Wai, I'm so unfriendly. ;-; Anyhow, all of my friends are nice and caring, so thanks to all of you! x3;; :: Group glomp. :: <33

Signature

D4rkKnight

D4rkKnight

Sadness is who I am...

Haha, it was the people who welcomed me, then Saki, then Xandman, then CrazyRabbit, then the peope that made the good wallies that I replied to.

Signature

Elie & Rojacol are my first friends here on MT, but I think the cutest friend I have has to be you, shyxsakura! You're so adorable when you write so kawaii! XD XD XD XD XD

MPhnx

MPhnx

"Wynnter"

the cute Cloudcherry is my 1st here *dance around CC and give her a biggg hug* XD

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

Aquilies and Cathead17 were my first friends because we share one thing we like Kasumi alot!!! :D XD

phl

phl

Gone

gigahertz was my first "two-sided" friend. I helped him out finding a tutorial for a program he owns.

-PHL- \Pure Heavenly Like/
I live in a world that makes no sense.

Kei-kun was my first friend. He also made me my avatar. What a nice guy! ^^

~Bell

thelunarmage

thelunarmage

I'm getting too old for this...

Farishy2k was my first friend after I made some helpful comments about his wallpaper. Bucket-shot is my second friend I made and she's pretty funny and lives in the same country as me! :)

Phantom: You alone can make my song take flight! It's over now, the music of the night! - The Phantom of the Opera

Proud member of: Oldsters |MegatokyoFC | GameThreadSociety | Goddess-Fanclub | Dub-Lovers-Group | ChrnoCrusade | MT-Singles-Club | Minitokyo-Australia

youngdo

cool

nozue~~~
When I was Level 7~~ XD

Dream...
Signature

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 69 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.