Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 are you more of a giver or a taker? - Minitokyo

are you more of a giver or a taker?

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 66 total items

Downloads speaking I'm pretty dead nuts equal giving out pretty much the same of what I take in and not much more. Outisde the realm of bits and bytes I'd say I'm more giver than taker... at least to those I consider friends. I'm relatively uncomfortable asking others for things so I don't usually end up taking. However I will take what is presented to me. I'm extremely reluctant to give to those outside my circle of friends though considering how easily giving can be abused.

I believe that I am more Giver than Taker.

I'm shure as hell a taker. I'm somethimes greedy. ^_^

I can be greedy just like anyone else, but I can also be way to generous and give to much before I realize I have.People used to take advantage so often, then I seemed to grow a spine and some fangs. Ive got a long way to go, but Ive learned a bit better. As far as greed goes, Im a rabid scan collector, but...I never do anything with them. I wonder why I even bother to save them sometimes if all Im going to do is stare at them. Its better than being rude and using them without permission I suppose( I hate when people do that)

Tsuyu

Tsuyu

Cookie Monster

I'm a giver by far ^^ I don't like to take things. All I need is a smile after I've given something and I'm happy. *skips around spreading joy*

keigo

keigo

anime wwarr

i'm a giver

Natsu

Natsu

CherryNinja

i´m a giver!!

Signature

Ardith

Ardith

white flame

I'm a giver... I like to make people happy...

well, I'm a bit of both, but I have to say I'm much more of a taker

Very much both, being too much of one or too much of another is unhealthy--so I suspect it's a good thing.

"more of a giver or a taker" yea than i'm a giver ^^ i dont take anything (most of my friends get even annoyed by that when they offer something and i refuse)
but i wouldn't counting me as a "giver". i give if i dont need it or just feel like it, but not for the sake of my friend, so yeah....

DarkSith

DarkSith

Fate Testarossa Fan

Both. I give something if someone needs it and I take when I need something :)
I think it's important to be both :)

ashura001

Keitaro Clone

People tell me that I'm a giver.

In real world, a bit of both. Here in MT, currently still a taker. Want to be a giver but don't have a good scan to post as yet. Where'd you guys get all these nice pics to scan anyway?

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

I give.....thats all I do. I give in real life, online, and everywhere. Thats all....

Signature Image

Spirit

The Light Guardian

Im a giver most of the time except one time of the year christmas!

SpIriT

Without spirit what else is there?

The Body Dies
The Mind Fades
The Spirit Lives

Sorceres00

Sorceres00

Sekiria

Mmm, well :\ , i think i give, who knows, only a person than take or receive from me can say that ^_^' do you think that?

Signature
Fate and Fake........Love and Pain

giving is just as fun as recieving... um

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 66 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.