Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 HAPPY CANADA DAY EVERYONE! - Minitokyo

HAPPY CANADA DAY EVERYONE!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Happy Canada day all you Canadians, you actually shouldnt be reading this =P go out and watch the fireworks ^_^

There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only necessity...

DaveTheInsane

DaveTheInsane

hou je bek

great now you people are up to something..........

I KNOW YOU'RE HERE. YOU LEFT A TRAIL OF HEAD JUICE
manhunt

People LISTEN TO ME I CAN'T DRAW ALLTHAT WELL, AND HAVEEN'T SUBMITTED MY OWN DRAWING YET.

Melotonen

Plastic Tree Guru

hehe. The fireworks are already over here though.
I'm actually an immigrant to Canada from America. So I can celebrate both Canada Day & 4th of July. :) I do quite enjoy it up here though. Well wishes to all fellow Canadians :)

If you ever find yourself in trouble, there's only one thing you need to remember. The dancing mango always watches the hidden pineapple.

Rex

Rex

Fafner Pilot

happy canada day!! wheee.......

hmm......it seems im a day late XD

Mitsu

Mitsu

-Lost Life-

O realy>.<! I used to visit canada alot when I lived in northen New Yourk.=X now I'm in Germnay.lol. Happy Canada=P Wich isnt now=X since I'm ahead of a day.lol.

Signature

//\\Z//\\ // >>//<< ```/___ (( -))

Happy Canada Day to everyone! :D

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

hooray for canada~ although i live in the united states -_-

KohakuXP

Neutral

Yep, I saw the fireworks. :P

h2dz

h2dz

h2UNDERGROUNdz

wohooo for canada!!! i live in the u.s though :(

giving it all away...

candy-chan

Retired Moderator

candy-chan

muh..........the o canada was written by quebecors in french...so bouhouoooo to 1st of july and yay to the 24th of june XP

i can never be happy can i? XD

keenan83

keenan83

Commander

i hope you guys saw better fireworks then i did. I'm in Sudbury if you Canadiens have heard of it and the fireworks sucked. I'm so disapointed.

TV offers a better view of the fireworks lol. If you go out, you have to find a good spot. Otherwise it'll suck.

Damn fireworks were horrible this year *shakes fist* damn it all! They moved them behind a huge set of buildings so no one who wasn't right down on the water front could see them... bastards *fumes*

but oh well... ^^; Canada day wasn't so bad in the end. Happy very late Canada Day people!

hehe. Well I thought Calgary's was ok. They put'em up on top of the ski jump at the olympic park. I thought it was quite enjoyable :nya:

There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world. There is only necessity...

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.