Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 the hope of tomorow part 3 - Minitokyo

the hope of tomorow part 3

page 1 of 1 17 total items

sadbird

A soul has many deep secrets

ok here is my 3rd part and seriously, if i don't get at least 15 replies, i will not write anymore

It has been a month since Nick and Rachel knew each other and they became best friends ever since, doing everything together. One day when it was almost dark and extremely cold, Rachel and lily; along with Nick, Amelia, and his father were gathered at Rachel's place to watch a movie. They were having a wonderful time until a news flash came and a reporter said, "Dear people our country is under attack by people who don't have any merci, even on children. They killed and burned lots of our citizens and the west side of our peaceful country was completely destroyed. The army tried everything they could to stop their attack but unfortunately, they were much stronger than us. To our surprise, those people managed to invade our country except the south side. We came to conclusion that there is only one way to defeat them. Dear people WNT (We Need the Teenagers)" and the movie came once again. The parents suddenly stood up and Rachel asked her mother "mom, what's going on?" and she answered her back quickly "There is no time to explain honey, I wrote all this on a paper" Then lily opened a door under her which Rachel have never seen before and Amelia said a bit worried "My dear children, you have to stay in this small room until everything is clear and before going up, check if the place is empty. After you are sure that there isn't anyone, go and run away from here, it's not safe anymore. Please, all the explanation is in this paper, you will understand everything when you read it well!" and she gave Nick the paper. The two confused teenagers hid in the room and lily closed the door. After a while, Rachel and Nick heard the door slam open and gunshots, Nick looked up a little and saw someone lying dead on the ground with blood filling his body; Rachel peaked a little after she saw Nick terrified. She looked at the direction he was looking and knew who that person was...Nick's father. "Dad!" Nick whispered and was about to go up until Rachel stopped him at the last minute and said, "what are you doing? You'll get us both killed!" he started crying and didn't talk the whole time. Ten minutes later, they looked up again and saw the enemies leaving but before that, someone placed a bomb and timed it to explode after fifteen minutes. When the soldiers left the house Rachel said frightened "N-Nick... T-T-There is a b-bomb here" Nick shouted in surprise "what! Well what are you waiting for, let's get out of here now!" Nick and Rachel quickly opened the secret door and Rachel rushed to her room, got her bag, put all the important things they might need and some food. When she finished, she directly ran towards the door and saw Nick trying to open it with all he has, but it was useless. Five minutes left and the bomb will explode, Nick had an idea and grabbed a rope from the kitchen. He tied it to the back balcony and they both came down and all what remained for the bomb is one minute. After Rachel and Nick saw the exit, they started running and made it outside the house. Five ... four .... three ... two ... one and BOOM! The house exploded leaving nothing except dust and stones. The two teenagers looked at the house sadly for a minute and then left. When they looked up, they saw planes and heard explosions, gunshots, and men shouting. The war has just begun and it was already night. Rachel and Nick kept walking as far away as possible from home. After about an hour, they were so exhausted; so, they sat on a bench nearby and slept deeply trying to forget what just happened and push themselves to think that everything was a bad, horrible nightmare.

Signature

DakX

DakX

Inactivity strikes again

Sounds cool. I wish that i knew why the enemy's are destroying that country. Ah well maybe in the next post. Come on people i wanna know how it ends so every1 read it!

Please excuse but my english isn't very wel but I am still learning.

luckymouse

luckymouse

Always getting the last laugh

wow sadbird you sure do know how to right a story,thanks for writing it ,hopefuly some more people will come out to respond to this thread,anyway seeya later.

I THOUGHT WHAT ID DO WAS PRETEND TO BE ONE OF THOSE DEAF-MUTES ^_^

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

AHH So Sad :(
plz continue this story i really like it
and you r very good in it
i Hope You will recieve at least 15 replies
believe me
you are a great story writer
well..
bye bye Sadbird

nice story sadbird, i really enjoy the chapter ^^
and hope see the next part.
i really like it, so keep it up. ^_^

Signature Image
Latest Wall: Natsukage
First Vector: Sky
Air Contest Wall: Aozora

Emi

Emi

White lady with black heart

yes.... I want more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) ;) ;)
good story

Do you see your heart?
It's black...
Smile!!!! You're always welcome!!

THE-DARK-PRINCE

THE-DARK-PRINCE

Only God can judge me

WooooooooW,
Impressive,
Good job,
I think your a good writer,
Plz continue your work... :) :D

..........(((~ If u have no past, u have no present and no future ~)))...........

DarkSavior

DarkSavior

~Death's Adversary~

Though I missed the 1st 2 you wrote... It sounds pretty interesting. I do want to know what happens next.

I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I pretend to be...

johngimen

johngimen

E.Y.A.I.M.

pretend to be someone i'm not is a bad thing
please post more

follow ur heart, abandon ur brain
i aint that smart, but ill keep what i gain

sjolley

sjolley

A vision of annoyance

You really can write! Keep at it. :)

Why do you kill the joy of death?

SwornLoyalty

not your ordinary fighter

wow. talk about suspense. you really know how to write. ^-^ keep it up. i really wanna see what happens next.

"All I am is a living corpse
Darkness is all I have left....
and I must return to it"

Signature Image

Proud Member of : {DnangelFans}{FightClub}{Shinobi}{Pro-Gamerz}{Gothic-Lovers}{AnimeClub}{Samurai}

Proud administrator of : {Ice-and-Snow}

asta

asta

I'll wait Forever...

Wow! Nice story! please continue! ^_^ please? *kneels and begs*

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

mela

mela

~*mela-chan*~

great story! keep it up! i'm looking forward to the next one!!! hope you'll write it... even if you don't get at least 15, there're people who want you to continue.... like.... mela!!!

"Never be captivated by anyone, just live as yourself in the way you are."

ei friends! how are you?
always remember that i'm here if you need me! :)

sakuralim

Love is ......

oh, no wonder when I read the part 4
I feel strange the story
feeling like I miss something
haha ^^"
i miss out the part 3 of the story
well now I understand the story
hehe
nice story
well done ^^

lana

lana

Yume

One more comment... anyone? XD

I'm writing stories too and I'm impressed by your own work. Nice plot and I like your story. Can you please go on with it?

Cronax

Cronax

If only...

I like the plot, but the execution isn't really to my liking...but then again, I suck at that myself...

In any case, keep on writing! Even if nobody replies, just look at the pageviews of your stories! Chances are people really are reading it, it's just that not everyone posts alot...

Signature
Personal website: Daerin.net | My DeviantArt gallery |
My latest wallpaper | Working on: Nothing currently
Member of: Samurai | Ecchi-club | Japanese

awww! What a sad story so far! It has a really nice plot so far and I missed the first and second part but it still makes sense :) Keep on writing!

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.