Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 something i want to say - Minitokyo

something i want to say

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 14 total items

sadbird

A soul has many deep secrets

hey everyone, me being here was one of the best days in my life. and i want to say to everyone who added my scans to his/her fav or at least sent a comment and participated in my threads. i feel special here and i am happy about it. before, i used to be so alone and sad... why? well next time, i'll tell you all. i used to feel so lonely but when i came here, i changed me completly :) i want each of my friends to tell me my personality, meaning, what do you all think of me? i think that all my friends here are great, wonderful, funny, amazing, and loyal

Signature

luckymouse

luckymouse

Always getting the last laugh

well since i came here youve done nothing but be positive and kind to me,i can tell you are a really kind person,and a really good story writer ,and i am glad to have you as one of my friends here sad bird,and im sorry to here that you were lonely and sad before ,but i hope that that has truely changed,any way se ya later. :)

I THOUGHT WHAT ID DO WAS PRETEND TO BE ONE OF THOSE DEAF-MUTES ^_^

Kiako

Kiako

the shadow

well we haven't talked that much so i don't have much to say, because i don't know nothing about your personality

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

Hello Sadbird,
how r you doing friend

Quote by Kiakowell we haven't talked that much so i don't have much to say, because i don't know nothing about your personality

but so far i think you have a great personality
you are always very nice :)
and you are very good in writing stories "The Hope of Tomorrow"
i love that storie
So you were lonely... :(
but im glad you are Happy now
just like me.
Im always quiet at school and stuff and im not much of a talker
but here evrybody is very nice :D
and you r very nice
wel...
i can say more things but i have to do my homework now
so...dont worry about your personality
you r very nice :D
gtg now
bye bye
and have a nice day

THE-DARK-PRINCE

THE-DARK-PRINCE

Only God can judge me

I don't what to say because we are new F., So i don't know much about you. However, I think you are: nice, workaholic, try your best to be successful, etc.... :) :D :)

..........(((~ If u have no past, u have no present and no future ~)))...........

SwornLoyalty

not your ordinary fighter

havent known you long but from what ive seen you r kind, someone with lotsa talent, a good friend, happy and someone who will do her own thing no matter what. glad to have you as a friend. you also look on the bright side of things.

"All I am is a living corpse
Darkness is all I have left....
and I must return to it"

Signature Image

Proud Member of : {DnangelFans}{FightClub}{Shinobi}{Pro-Gamerz}{Gothic-Lovers}{AnimeClub}{Samurai}

Proud administrator of : {Ice-and-Snow}

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

Well, glad you're feeling happy ever since you came here.

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

I think you are a great person...
all you needed to be happy... is to find someone...
who can appreciate what you do...
good MT has people like this...
Be happy...

If you can't see the point... get a new POV...
Signature Image

sadbird

A soul has many deep secrets

ooooooh *blush* thanks a lot all you guys and also all my new friends, i will be here to help anyone who needs my help. thanks a lot all you guys, you made me happy

Signature

sakuralim

Love is ......

Hi Hi ^^
hehe
well I dont know you much
but I think you are a great and good person ^^
hehe
dont get to happy hor
because I praise you =P
hehe
just kiding ;)
see you around, pal :)

kotaru

kotaru

Solitude Cried

Well I think you're a great person and friend and I hope thats true from you because trust isn't so easy to get so maybe I trust you (hope you'll not be offended by this) XD hope we'll be good friends!!

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Yea. Same here. I'm glad that my closes friend to me this website. I just love going here everyday as much as I can. I'm glad that you love it here too. :) And I'm greatful for you also.

Signature Image

Yes, I barely know you in person I mean but all the time I talked you, you're a really nice girl sadbird, so don't be sad anymore! You're very creative and a patient person! It's always so much fun here with all my friends!

Signature Image

Jinzhou

Retired Moderator

Jinzhou

Forsaken God

Please do this in their guestbooks if you need to thank people. :)

Thank you.

Signature
Yes, I am god. Infallibility at its greatest.

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.