Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who will be the villain in the next Spiderman movie? - Minitokyo

Who will be the villain in the next Spiderman movie?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

There's been lots of speculation on this subject. Most people think (and hope) that Venom will be the next villain to appear. Other popular suggestions are the Lizard, or a new Green Goblin. I think it will be between Venom and GG2, but I don't think Spiderman should go the route of the Batman movies, having 2 villains per movie. You kill off the badguys too fast that way.

Lord_Tensai_III

A Gentleman and a Scholar

From what I've heard, it's suppost to be the Hobgoblin, which is a spin-off of the Green Goblin. However, I think having Venom as the next villian would be better.

tele-fragd

tele-fragd

Cheeky Peach <3

I think it's safe to say Venom WILL be in the next movie because J Jameson is going to travel into space and bring back Venom with him.
I think it's semi-confirmed.

Homer: Pffft English. Who needs that? I'm never going to England.
Mr Largo: Lisa, do you find something funny about the word "tromboner"?
-------------------------------------

//My Anime Collection

DaveTheInsane

DaveTheInsane

hou je bek

i thought Jameson's son went into space?

I KNOW YOU'RE HERE. YOU LEFT A TRAIL OF HEAD JUICE
manhunt

People LISTEN TO ME I CAN'T DRAW ALLTHAT WELL, AND HAVEEN'T SUBMITTED MY OWN DRAWING YET.

tele-fragd

tele-fragd

Cheeky Peach <3

I think it's safe to say it's going to be Venom. J Jameson goes into space and brings him back.
Venom is after all, one of the favourite villians of the spiderman series so I don't think they'd leave him out.

Homer: Pffft English. Who needs that? I'm never going to England.
Mr Largo: Lisa, do you find something funny about the word "tromboner"?
-------------------------------------

//My Anime Collection

arkive

arkive

drifto touge all day...

venom saga would be tight the black spidy is tight...just tight all tight! plus spidy gets crazy too...

From what I've heard it's supposed to be the 2nd Green Goblin and the Lizard man ^_^' Then again that's merely what my friend told me...

Me and my brother where talking about this and we figure the only way they can top Spiderman2 is if they Had
Venom & Carnage both of them thats the only way otherwise spiderman 3 can kiss my ass

Carnage is totally psycho, they would have to be showing him tearing people apart, woul be a spiderman horror movie... which I'm sure Rami could easily do since he made the evil dead series... and I hope they don't have both hobgoblin or the orange goblin or whatever plus Venom, i say they just ignore the goblin for a movie, let Venom have his fun, then have him come back.

Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. - Albert Einstein

Jinzhou

Retired Moderator

Jinzhou

Forsaken God

I'm hoping on Venom and Carnage-- and with that introduction of the symbiote: Symbiote Spider-Man. =O He was just totally kick ass in that costume.
But that would eventually bring up the problem of the space shuttle crashing into the bridge; Rhino after Spidey, Spidey gets the Symbiote, and then that saga leads into Spider-Man, when he grew the extra arms and turned into a spider...@_@ It kind of spirals out of control...

Signature
Yes, I am god. Infallibility at its greatest.

sword

sword

wuzzahh

wait- i thought the new green goblin was hobgoblin..or was i wrong =\

DaveTheInsane

DaveTheInsane

hou je bek

...... seems someone wasn't paying attention......

I hope they won't use Raven

manhunt

People LISTEN TO ME I CAN'T DRAW ALLTHAT WELL, AND HAVEEN'T SUBMITTED MY OWN DRAWING YET.

Jinzhou

Retired Moderator

Jinzhou

Forsaken God

Quote by swordwait- i thought the new green goblin was hobgoblin..or was i wrong =\

Hobgoblin is Harry.

Quote by NebulaMaskthe orange goblin or whatever

Demongoblin.

Signature
Yes, I am god. Infallibility at its greatest.

PTG

Firripu-Daioh

Well after seeing S2, it is almost a given that the Green Goblin will be back, but I am also hoping for Venom cuz that would just be awesome Carnage would be kick ass also. And it isn't going to happen but I think it would be sweet if the did doppleganger.

"If I went around saying I was an Emporer, just because some moistened bink had lobbed a scimitar at me,they'd put me away." (Dennis - Monty Python and the Holy Grail)

DaveTheInsane

DaveTheInsane

hou je bek

Hey manspider Syndrom

manhunt

Fulgore

Fulgore

...insert title [here]...

I hope it will be The Incredible Hulk!!

But realistically it will probably be the Hobgoblin. Though Venom would be soooo cool.

Signature

Quote by Jinzhou

Quote by swordwait- i thought the new green goblin was hobgoblin..or was i wrong =\

Hobgoblin is Harry.

Quote by NebulaMaskthe orange goblin or whatever

Demongoblin.

Actually, Hobgoblin was some sort of mercenary. Harry became Green Goblin 2 in the comics, and later died.

YokoKurama01

YokoKurama01

The Dueling Wolf Demon Alchemist

carnage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yea!!!!

Hey! Nothing you can say(say), nothing's gonna take what you done to me.
Now it's time to shine(shine), you'll never take what's mine!
You're gonna burn in my light.

A Proud member of
Duelist Chronicle
Kasumi-Chan

Surely the HobGoblin has to be in it?? Especially when u see the ending of Spiderman 2. I've also heard rumours of Venom or maybe the Lizard guy in the 3rd movie as well. Personally i think its gonna be every hero/villain for himself.

There shouldn't be a problem with killing off too many bad guys...Spiderman has a LOT of them.

Biologically speaking, if something bites you, its probably female.

hey wath about carnage??????????

It's definately going to be Green Goblin II as at least one of the villains. The Lizard will probably show up as well since he was originally going to be in Spider-Man 2 with Doc Ock, plus they already introduced Curt Conners so it doesn't seem unlikely.

And it's very doubtful Venom will show up, another movie company already has the rights to a movie and the character plus I think it would be far too convoluted to have Spidey wear the suit, introduce Eddy Brock, get rid of the suit, give it to Eddy and introduce Venom all in one movie. Throw Carnage into the mix and it couldn't be well paced even if it were as long as a Lord of the Rings movie.

One idea I heard about that I really like is Harry becoming the new Green Goblin and hiring a bunch of villains to try to take down Spidey. (Mysterio, Vulture etc.) If handled well it could provide a lot of cool cameos in a 5 minute montage of Spider-Man defeating them all.

Always swallow your rice before you sneeze.

thats a good idea have harry hire some super villians to help'em out. it could be like a sinister six thing. but they proably just go with hob goblin and maybe lizard.
Venom would be great to see but it just anit going to happen cause the last two movies have got the back story for third movie (spidey defeating GG, then harry becoming GG or HG which ever one is yet to be seen. ) it just wouldn't make sense to stray from the already bulit up story to venom and carnage and then in 4 do HG.
just have to wait till 4 if they make it.

it was a given that parker's best friend would be the goblin

ithinkimmeeh

ithinkimmeeh

Master of Mediocrity

i think it might be both lizard and harry osbourne.. t_t.. venom would be cool.. but i always wanted to see the sinister six.. although that would be cool.. cinematically speaking it would be so hectic.. to show all six's storyline and coming together it would suck.. though now it would be impossible because they killed doc oc.. haha.. but out of the three.. being lizard and harry and venom.. i definately hope venom.. but it wont happen...

What must we do?? Be strong and of a good courage. Act for the best, hope for the best, and take what comes... if death ends all, we cannot meet death better.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 27 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.