Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who will be the villain in the next Spiderman movie? - Minitokyo

Who will be the villain in the next Spiderman movie?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 27 total items

linkrulesx10

linkrulesx10

Ero kaki

theres another spider man movie??? i better get a life and head out into the real world and find out whats going on around this little (well actually biggest) island i live on

You come near me and "sword of light that i doth release" ??? huh how come it isn't working??? Oh yeah i remember now im not a sorcerer ops... umm... just forget what i just said... kinda... oh thats right, I remember im a ninja now "Kage bunshin no jutsu"??? huh how come it isn't working???...

okay, okay, it is obvious, one it ended with the whats his face discovering his dad being green goblin. in the comix this happened too. but he still blamed spider man which is why he became the hob-goblin the son of green goblin. then it did show the other guy of which is venom. so the villans are obviosouly HOB goblin and venom...

long live, Nintendo!

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 27 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.