Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Yakitate!!Japan 27~!'bake' your own bread with a rice cooker! XD - Minitokyo

Yakitate!!Japan 27~!'bake' your own bread with a rice cooker! XD

page 1 of 1 23 total items

miyano

watashi no uta

i just watched yakitate!!japan 27..omigosh..they teach you how to 'bake' a bread with a rice cooker XD they even give you the ingredients XD hmm...my brother's friend really baked the bread and he said it was delicious.haha.maybe you should try? XD me? i dunno^^; so did you people bake it? XD tell me tell me XD

addition: + thanks a lot to Asakura-Yohwang.heee..he gave us the ingredients showed in yakitate!!japan 27(anime's)-how to make japan#2. hmm...i think it should be shown in page 2...well,you'll know as the picture's kinda big :D

another one : +thanks for xie-chan for giving us the details on how to make Japan#2 -manga version. it's on page 2 :D

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

hmmmm i wanted to....rofl but lazy to get ingredients i'll definately try it ^^ hee~

uchan

uchan

Mostly Harmless

Yakitate Japan is one of the most educating-still-funny-like-hell anime I ever seen... Thanks god anime-empire do a high quality sub with lot of comment... and the baking show... now everybody will know how to bake Japan #2 *^_____^*

[ My latest wallpapers: Ritsuka <-> ZERO Love v2 <-> Autumn cold night ]
[ Please visit my gallery for high quality and resolution pictures or sign my guestbook.]

Signature Image

MadWiz

MadWiz

Student Slacker

haha whooo!!!
so your brother's friend made it and it tasted good?
makes me feel like making it soon :x
i copied down the "recipe" yesterday lol and even talked to darkzlevin about making it
can't wait to make it next week.. after my exams

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

haha ditto madwiz ^^ rofl after exam go to mall buy ingredients and make o.O

serene

serene

~ Silent Tranquility ~

lol dia-niichan, do me a favor will ya? Tell me if it worked out XP and if it's delicious or not lol haha.. Don't cause the kitchen to explode >_<

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

haha very funny ^_^' im good at cooking/baking ler rofl daijoubu wont explodela the kitchen.....besides its made from rice cooker nothing can possibly happen lar :sweat: hehe ^^

serene

serene

~ Silent Tranquility ~

haha... no offense but rice cooker is easier to explode 1, I think XP lol Anyway, tell me the result ;)

Kori

Kori

Eternally Frozen in Time

I've tried it once... Totally screwed up though. ^_^' I followed the manga at that time and the dough got stuck to the bowl so I couldn't flip it over. XD I'm gonna try it one more time when I have time, following the anime this time. The manga was a little unclear (either that or I was being baka) so moving pictures and clearer instructions should help me succeed this time... hopefully. ^_^'

Signature Image

miyano

watashi no uta

ohh cool XD at least you people tried :) when i told my mom that we could actually bake a bread with a rice cooker she was like 'huh?' XD i think she thinks i'm crazy ^_^' well a little maybe XD heee~do tell me when you baked the cake yeah ,people? :D make sure you don't make ur mom angry with the mess in the kitchen! ;) lol jk ^_^'
ohh kori XD i didn't read the manga^_^' i only watched the anime so i'm not sure whether it's the same or not.. XD do hope you'll be able to succeed on your second try :)

Claude

15th Division Taichou

i tried it according to the special page in the manga
and i mus say it ROX!!!
pity though, i couldnt quite do kawachi's reaction when HE tasted it...*sigh

Fear my Zanpaku-to, 'Rengeki'!!

If i'm dodging, i won't let him cut me
If i'm protecting someone, i won't let her die
And if i'm attacking, I'll cut you!!

- Kurosaki Ichigo, Bleach

PeachGirl

PeachGirl

Fallen Angel

i really wanted to try it but it would take too long....I love Yakitate Japan. Everytime i read the manga i become hungry it always look so delicious..*hmm*

Ja mata!
Tomodachi ni narimsen ka?

Signature

~~ Incandescene can dance through white shades of sand.
Perfect skies tell the tides~~

There must be more than this provincial life.
Dreaming of far off places, daring sword fights,
magic spells and a prince in disguise

I want adventure in the great wide somewhere
I want it more than I can tell
And for once it might be grand
To have someone understand
I want so much more than they've got planned

RengekiShin

RengekiShin

-LoneRedWolf-

Miyano~haha I showed that to my mom and she laughed XD My dad thought it was gibberish >_>

Signature

Serph

haha..try baking it..and see the reaction of the ppl who tasted it... *fluffy* *fluffy* *fluffy*

bleakreserve

bleakreserve

true reflections

OOoooOOO yeah i wanted to try it but i don't think i have the golden hands for it, so it would probably turn out to be cruddy ;(

Love is to let those we love be perfectly themselves, and not to twist them to fit our own image... otherwise we love only the reflection of ourselves we find in them. ~ Unknown

Signature Image

this anime has a thousand different cooking techniques involving bread, reminds me of iron chef

Asakura-Yohwang

Asakura-Yohwang

King of Shamans

http://img210.echo.cx/img210/4148/capture0mr.jpg

*~fluffy~*
making this next week :D

I'll upload the image, or if not, just post a link to the page here.

I've baked it three times in a dorm room. The first time, we just followed the recipe and it was alright but didn't fully bake in the center. The second time, we let it raise a little bit longer and because our rice cooker was cheap, we let each turn run a little longer. The second time we added bakers chocolate and made a wonderful desert bread, it was great. The third time, we replaced the water with green tea and added some leaves. :D Mmm!

It's important that you raise the temperature of the room the bread's raising in. Also, if you don't have solar hands ^.~ at least try to make your hands as warm as possible.

RengekiShin

RengekiShin

-LoneRedWolf-

How do you suggest we do that? =P

Signature

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

I didn't watch it, but I read it. That part was so funny. I love Yakitate!!Japan! This book cracks me up!

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

I forget which way does it, but I think, if you stick your hands in really really cold water, they'll warm up moreso than normal and you can fake solar hands.

Here's the manga scan, translated by rp at snoopycool.net that details how to cook bread.

Japan! #2

shad0whunter

shad0whunter

spam deprived~

cant wait to see how the next bread will be like.. especially after the crab and turtle breads

Signature Image

whatthebleh

wannabemiiiiiiiike

yakitate's AWESOME
my friend tried it though and said that some of the recipes aren't that great...
anyway, ill be making it this weekend cuz i already have all the indgredients >)

big mike is my idol.
you all know you can only hope to be as balla as he is.
but for me, that dream will soon be a reality.
you got omfrofl1337pzwnedzxorsrox-ness. hahahahahaha
nub

page 1 of 1 23 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.