Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 2D or 3D Games? - Minitokyo

2D or 3D Games?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 34 total items

lunacrystal

lunacrystal

Am I alive?

Ok, alot of ppl play games, so which do you like better? 3D or 2D? (i luv these polls thing!)

i personally like 3D cuz it isnt flat on the screen like some old mario game.i like 3D cuz some of the games a have ever played was 3D!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

undeadsymphony

undeadsymphony

anti-human

I like 3D too, but some 2D games have that sweet old-school feel.
I also like fighting games, which are often in 2D. :)

Signature Image
music of the spiritually dead; the eternally restless.

2d because i like the old school.

3D Game Is Nice For rpg.. But For VS Game.. 2d Is Much Better.. Thats Me =)

As long as the game is good, 2D or 3D won't matter to me.

Loyd

Loyd

Quotes

i can't vote because i like them both its just depends on the game like for MGS i love that in 3D but for like castlevania i love that in 2D and in my mind they are about even

"To be forgotten is worse then death."
"How do you prove that we exist....maybe we don't exist."
"I don't feel as if i can save anyone my family nor my friends."
"To know your future is to die by your future."

Groups
Band_of_Brothers
MGS
Full_Metal_Alchemist
Dot_Hack
Magic_the_Gathering

Holt

Holt

pffft

of course 3D! The more amazing the graphics, the better! Although 2D games have a slight classic appeal to them...

Signature Image

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

Hello Vietgurl
i think most people will choose 3d because in the future most games will come out in 3D
of course there are nice 2D games like ragnarok online (my fav game ever :P)
but still i think 3D will be better dont you think?

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

I like both... It depends on what type of game it is. If its more of a platformer type of game than I like it better if its 2D but if its a fighting game or something like that I like it better in 3D. But some things, like RPGs, it doesnt matter to me if its 2D or 3d...

Signature Image

I think 2D is simply adorable and more charmy than 3D.
Anyhow, I really like a mix of it, what I call "2d-3d" if you know what I mean.
It looks like 2D but it's kinda 3D too. x.x

I scream you scream ice-cream!

depends....depends on the game.
Rpgs should be 2D, but games like pltaforms ones, sports, adventures etc should be definitely 3D.

Kumiko-H

Kumiko-H

Professional reader

You know I have not played a lot of games recently. I think the last ones were 2D.

Signature
All I want to do is read all day long. Can someone tell me how I can get a job like that! LET'S LEAD THE PROFESSIONAL READERS REVOLUTION!!! Any takers???

RahX101

RahX101

is it any wonder i cant sleep

like many people here i would have to say it all comes down to the games that you play. but i can never stand fighting games that are in 3d [dont flame me ^^] even though i own some o_o', and if you guys played MvC2 then you get a nice blend of both so to say ^^

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

3-d ofcourse. it all just looks so cool!

Both! And because I like both, I can't vote one way or the other! I'm not always looking for either 3D or 2D; as long as the game is good itself and unique and ingenious!

as long as the game is good, the graphics doesn't really matter.... i play to enjoy so the gameplay part for me is much more important than how it looks like...

2D, you gotta love metal slug

cell shaded 3-D images rule... but 2-D had some amazing games... dunno... I just love both!!

It depends how well the gameplay is. I personally could care less. But since it's related to gameplay, I would say 2D for now although I do love 3D visuals. There are few 3D games that I've liked which is why I'm saying 2D

krnxaja

krnxaja

SogeSogeSogeKing

If you think about it, 2D games are more versatile and can do so much more than 3D games. Besides, 3D games, some of them are kinda disappointing.

Signature
I am the Greatest and Most Honorable Man this world has ever known
I am the Leader of 8,000,000,000 Men
I am.....................CAPTAAAAAAIIIN USOOOOPPPPP!!!!!!!

i love both 3d and 2d but i think 3d are better/.

deNsi

deNsi

<3 Metal

Like 3D and 2D. so no vote for me :]

i like 3d more than 2d
i enjon with more than other one

i like 3d better because it just looks better but 2d can be good too as long its got cool anime scenes in it like lunar

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 34 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.