Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Fortune cookies - Minitokyo

Fortune cookies

page 1 of 1 10 total items

destati

Yuusha-Oh

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/05/11/AR2005051101772.html

Looks like there might be something to those 'lucky numbers' after all...

Rizy123

Rizy123

*AM active now, msg me baby ;)*

$100, 000 and a yummy cookie!
sounds great wish they were so lucky here.. :D

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

angelrhea

angelrhea

<"Little Hime">

wow i wish i could be lucky like them too.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

jackie-lyn

jackie-lyn

Non-Chinese-speaking Chinese

Hey, I saw this news on CNN the other day. Still, I wonder how does the manufacturer got the numbers.... o_0

Movin'...

Thats pretty...interesting. Too bad it won't work (probably) from now on.

destati

Yuusha-Oh

Well, it's just random chance. It had to happen eventually. And if people keep on playing the lottery, it'll happen again...eventually.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

man I had a fortune like that once but I was too young to play the lottery

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

CLAMPchic

CLAMPchic

I'm just me

I've heard about this...I think it's funny, and an interesting coincidence, but no more than that. Anyway, when I saw the name of this thread, I thought of the collection I have at home of fortune cookie sayings...there are a ocuple funny ones, and I'm going to post them (I hope you don't mind, destati, even though they are a bit off-subject).
- "You are a perfectionist. Don't spoil it." <-- My favorite of these
- "All the effort you are making will ultimately pay off."
- "Someone is speaking well of you."
- "Your self-confidence shines and makes a great impression on others."
And then there are some that are more like advice than fortunes, but good advice:
- "Don't wait for others to open the right doors for you." <-- My favorite of these
- "The hard times will begin to fade, joy will take their place."
- "If you promise someone something, keep it."
- "You simplify your life in many ways and find great rewards."
- "Take care and sensativity you show others will return to you."

Signature
"If you always do what you've always done, you'll always be what you've always been." ~ Anonymous

KyoFan368

KyoFan368

I'm going to take a...zzzz

Hey yah I heard about that I think that is way cool and weird^__^ I almost want ot get one the only thing that is stoping me is the fact that I'm not old enough to play.^__^ :) :D :pacman:

-The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. ~Helen Keller :D
Signature

Sunira

Sunira

www.sunira.net

Damn wheres my good fortune cookie? I always waste money on the lottery. Cant believe i belong to the order of reason and am yet willing to take a 1/2 million chance. >_>

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.