Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [Quiz] What happened in the year you were born??? - Minitokyo

[Quiz] What happened in the year you were born???

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

KyoFan368

KyoFan368

I'm going to take a...zzzz

I didn't see anyone with a thread like this started so here goes!! What happened in the year you were born in?

>George H.W. Bush becomes president of the US
>The largest oil spill in US history occurs after the Exxon Valdez strikes Blight Reef in Alaska's Prince William sound
>In Liverpool, England a soccer stadium barrier collapses killing 94 people
>Hurricane Hugo causes 71 deaths and $4.2 billion in damage
>A massave earthquake hits the San Francisco Bay area minutes before the World Series between the Giants and A's
>The Berlin Wall comes down, symbolically ending the Cold War
>Serial killer Ted Bundy is executed in Florida's electric chair
>Ayatollah Khomeini places a three-million-US dollar bounty for the death of author Salman Rushdie
>Actress Zsa Zsa Gabor is arrested in Beverly Hills, California after slapping a motorcycle police officer
>Nintendo released its popular handheld video game player, Game Boy
>Oakland Athletics win the World Series
>San Francisco 49ers win Superbowl XXIII
>Calgary Flames win the Stanley Cup
>Batman is the top grossing film
>"Look Away" by Chicago spends the most time at the top of the US charts
>Talk show host, Geraldo Rivera's nose is broken during a taping of his show, when a fight erupts on the set between guests
>The Arsenio Hall Show and The Simpsons premiere
>Dragonball Z premieres on Japanese television

The even cooler thing is that my mom and dad went and took me to see Batman when I was a baby^__^. *sings theme song from original Batman show*

[url=http://www.blogthings.com/yearborn.html]Blogthings - The Year You Were Bornurl]

-The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. ~Helen Keller :D
Signature

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

Your link is broken and for some reason I can't get onto the page, but I do know one thing that happened on the year of my birth; Sir Alex Ferguson took over as manager of Manchester United ^^ .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

ClockWorkDragon

ClockWorkDragon

King Of Fools

Someone somewhere was shot. And hell froze over.

I Don't Won't No Trouble

KyoFan368

KyoFan368

I'm going to take a...zzzz

This link doesn't work please use the other one on the other thread thanks^__^.

-The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. ~Helen Keller :D
Signature

George H.W. Bush becomes president of the US

The largest oil spill in US history occurs after the Exxon Valdez strikes Blight Reef in Alaska's Prince William sound

In Liverpool, England a soccer stadium barrier collapses killing 94 people

Hurricane Hugo causes 71 deaths and $4.2 billion in damage

A massave earthquake hits the San Francisco Bay area minutes before the World Series between the Giants and A's

The Berlin Wall comes down, symbolically ending the Cold War

Serial killer Ted Bundy is executed in Florida's electric chair

Ayatollah Khomeini places a three-million-US dollar bounty for the death of author Salman Rushdie

Actress Zsa Zsa Gabor is arrested in Beverly Hills, California after slapping a motorcycle police officer

Nintendo released its popular handheld video game player, Game Boy

Oakland Athletics win the World Series

San Francisco 49ers win Superbowl XXIII

Calgary Flames win the Stanley Cup

Batman is the top grossing film

"Look Away" by Chicago spends the most time at the top of the US charts

Talk show host, Geraldo Rivera's nose is broken during a taping of his show, when a fight erupts on the set between guests

The Arsenio Hall Show and The Simpsons premiere

Dragonball Z premieres on Japanese television

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.