Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 where to find a software to make wall...etc - Minitokyo

where to find a software to make wall...etc

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

krzyaznkid

krzyaznkid

CrAzY dRaWeR

i need help on making walls scn...etc. but i dun have the rite program to do all this. if you can help me then id very much appreciate it. o yeah. and tell me where to like you know get or download it. ^^. :D THX PPL!

~even if you cant see Him, God is always with you.

Gosh.... none of my friends are making sense..... sigh. Break up. then get back together. Break up. Then get bak together. THIS IS SO LAME!!! :nya: who kares. *huggles julia* shes still a kool fwend

Signature

Cloudnine

neko mimi modo~!

kazaa XD

just type up a search for photoshop and download from there =p

krzyaznkid

krzyaznkid

CrAzY dRaWeR

not allowd to use kazaa tho. to much spyware...... dad deleted it. got me a virus and laggs my comps

Gosh.... none of my friends are making sense..... sigh. Break up. then get back together. Break up. Then get bak together. THIS IS SO LAME!!! :nya: who kares. *huggles julia* shes still a kool fwend

Signature

Cloudnine

neko mimi modo~!

get kazaa lite k++

same program but with no spyware, no search restrictions, etc.

krzyaznkid

krzyaznkid

CrAzY dRaWeR

my dad is now officially afraid of spyware goin into my laptop. :P. made him get rid of it for me. took him about 2-4 hours. apparently my dad thinks watever i dowllaod its a spyware

Signature

AH-Zeruel

AH-Zeruel

Bishounen Angel Hunter

Quote by krzyaznkidmy dad is now officially afraid of spyware goin into my laptop. :P.
made him get rid of it for me. took him about 2-4 hours. apparently my
dad thinks watever i dowllaod its a spyware

hahaha.
hey, why dont you try e-mule?
it's slower but if you have patience you can get photoshop.
Maybe with bittorrent too, i haven't tried it

Go Then- Said the Angel -And Leave This World to Those Who Trully Care-
Signature

..::Hispanime::.. El acento que faltaba .. . .. ..::Wallpaper Critique Club::.. Start of a New Journey
..::Ecchi-Club::.. Proud member :')

Ezekiel

Ezekiel

Onward, Upward

It's a lot harder to get ahold of Kazaa Lite then you'd think. If you search google for it it turns out that links have been removed under the dmca...

Signature
"There are absolutely no unsolvable problems. Instead of the foolish ignorabimus, our answer is on the contrary: We must know, We shall know."
-David Hilbert

reaps

Don't fear the reaper...

diligence is the key, hehe, took me awhile after i reformatted to get k lite k++ again, but i found it :) btw krzyaznkid, if ur dad/you arent afraid of other MT members, i could always send u photoshop :) i'm always willing to help fellow artists and gamers.

P.S. Misto would be nowhere if i haden't given him photoshop 7 and tought him how to use it. he's still learning, but he's comin along :)

Signature

Ryuujin

Ryuujin

Prolific Ghost

buying photoshop elements wouldn't be expensive if you want to go the "legit" way, otherwise travel to hong kong and get a cheap "copy" of photoshop for like a buck or something OR you could always dl it off of bt

Go mspaint!!! XD

Keltosh

Retired Moderator

Keltosh

Inquisitor on hiatus

emule.. or maybe bittorrent ... they have it.. at suprnova.org

Signature
I am now on hiatus from moderating due to my thesis.
One of my favorite game ever: Mordor: The Depths Of Dejenol Community
The beautiful signature is from Biriwilg

kazaa blows, if you use anytinhg to dl ps i recommend getting it off of suprnova.org with torrent, much easier

Furikuu

Furikuu

Giant Panda

Suprnova always has image-editing programs up for download. You can take your pick XD

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.