Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Graduation - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

GintheTwilightswords

GintheTwilightswords

Burn away the regret and dread.

Hey folks, got some fab news. I graduated last Saturday ^uu^ !! Wasn't lookin forward to it, didn't want to do it, but I'm glad I did it caue now I gotz a new, pretty diploma sitting at home ^^. Sooo, who else will be graduating soon or has just graduated ?

Signature Image
Dear sister you shall always hold a place in my heart

Juclesia

Juclesia

*glad to be alive*

wow...great my gratulation.....well i study just in the second semester so four just come....but I made my final exam last year.....so i'm sure you had stress....so cu

Signature
yes everybody can be glad to be alive......so have the fun of you\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re life and enjoy every day
my favourite works: ||other4||||daisuke||||other1||||magna1||

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

I just got accepted to the accelerated masters program in public policy at my university, so it looks like I'll be in school a little while longer myself ;)

But in any case, here's an existing thread for people graduating in 2005 that you can use to muse on or read the musings of others: http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/16523/

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.