Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 JPEG?!?! - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 10 total items

i've a wallpaper that's .gif but as u no i can't submit that.. how can i change it into .jpeg? plez sumone help. i've only been here for like 4 hrs T-T

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

You may save it using Photoshop. First open the GIF file, then save it as a JPEG file, making sure that the quality is maximum to maintain the highest quality possible. Furthermore, if it isn't your wallpaper, don't submit it to Minitokyo.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

If you use Windows, jut open MSPaint open you gif and just do 'Save 'As and use the jpg extention

(note: no offence but seriously the stranges question i have ever read)

EDIT: or use Photoshop for much better results ^^

I shall speak neither hurtful nor harsh word, but shall speak respectfully, even of my enemies, for temperate words may turn aside anger.

thankz ^^ i made this wallpaper using paint- i don't have photo shop, i noe, that's very sad indeed...

Personally I wouldn't use MS paint for any kind of image re-encoding work. Especially involving gif's. There's a free image viewer I use called irfanview at http://www.irfanview.com/ . It's very good at saving images in new formats, resizing images and doing simple transformations (rotations, greyscaling e.t.c.).

i think u can just use paint shop to make it to .jpeg

Or you could y'know...not spend money for a simple task like that.

Quote: Personally I wouldn't use MS paint for any kind of image re-encoding work. Especially involving gif's. There's a free image viewer I use called irfanview at http://www.irfanview.com/ . It's very good at saving images in new formats, resizing images and doing simple transformations (rotations, greyscaling e.t.c.).

Do that.

Eagle

Eagle

Full time sadomasochist

you can open and re-save as a jpg in paint too

Chani

Dune Master

yes, you can also use Xn-view a free soft to display and modify pictures, or all software who can open a gif and Jpg file ;)

There is a lot of free/GNU software you can use..

If you don't have photoshop, you can use The gimp
If you want to make some vectoring, you can use Inkscape

.: JPOP FANS | French Tribu | Anime Paradise | MtnOOb club| Chaos Cross group|Doujinshi support club|English Club :.
Pour des conseils sur les regles generales, allez voir N00b Bible #1.
Pour des conseils sur le forum, allez voir N00b Bible #2.
Pour des conseils sur les groupes, allez voir N00b Bible #3.
[c] Aa-chan

Quote by Eagleyou can open and re-save as a jpg in paint too

But you usually wind up with horrendous artifacts too. Paint really isn't very good at image format conversion. Especially involving gifs.

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.