Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Where do you like to go when u are with ur friend ? - Minitokyo

Where do you like to go when u are with ur friend ?

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 76 total items

Samanosuke89

Samanosuke89

Shinigami no Kiss

Where do you like to go most when u go out with ur friend ?
and where u dislike to go ? XD

I like to go anywhere that sounds fun. :D But usually to some place where we can eat and have some fun!

i like to go to the woods,movies or kings island

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

usually to new places like to a new museum or something.

Cadi

Cadi

True

my friends and i usually hang out at this place in our town, its like a center, with a pizza place, a movie theater, a ice cream shop and cvs XD sometimes we go downtown to do some shopping, but that doesn't happen often >.> we pretty much go to all the shops in town, the ones we can reach anyway... if the place is too pricey we would skip it the next time...

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

It doesn't really matter as long as I have fun with my friends, but I love to go shopping.

maverickmechanic

maverickmechanic

Absurd Insanity

usually the mall

Signature ImageThere was glitter everywhere! It looked like somebody stabbed a pixie.
Roadie of .::DarK LeaF::.

wolfwood89

wolfwood89

~ pray well i never ~

Well I like to go to the movies with them . But I mostly walk to caribow coffee and hang out for a little bit .

movies, clubs, restaraunts, parties whatever

Dragus

Dragus

DarkDragonKnight

i like to go to the movies either the cinema or imax then walk around downtown having fun or up high on closed buildings the scenery at night is cool with all the different lights.

Signature
-DragonKnight of the Flame Kingdom-

I like to go to starbucks for coffee.
I hate to go to work (were most of my friends are)

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

I don't have any true friends. I do everything by myself, even if it's going to the store or even playing the video game, so end of story. >.<

(I am extremely upset right now, so please disregard my statement).

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

I want to go sightseeing with my friends and I don't like to go to clubs or bars, I can't stand the loud music and the smell of alcohol and cigarettes.

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

Erm, everywhere I want to or feel like it... maybe mall or bowling or play pool, maybe go to the beach, or just have fun in some park...place I dislike to go... anywhere that is hot, scorching and sunny (yeah, go to the beach at night is the best XD)

Signature

Hmm, I don't go anywhere much with friends...well, not like I have any close friends. So most of the time, if I do socialize, it's just going to the movies where I don't have to talk much...

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

my friends and i like to do the normal stuff, go see movies, go out to eat, hang out at someone's house... but we also like to do random stuff... like going to the park at 11 pm and playing on the playground... or going to the beach at 10 pm and watching the waves...or laying on the school football field and watching the stars... or watching "crack-anime" at 3 am. XP

Signature Image

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

we usually end up going to the mall...and we can spend the entire day there just window shopping and gabbing about stuff. there's also a bar that we liked to hang out at, too because it's a very relaxing place to be with friends.

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

faiz138

faiz138

Live Free

well i'll like to go with my friend's in restorant and have alot of food, it's yummy lollL. and playing soccer.

Hmm... we usually do normal stuff like shopping, movies and picnics. I tend to like trying out new things and places.... just for the trill of something different... but nothing too crazy.
I wouldn't want to go with my friends to some crazy party where everyone gets drunk and stuff... or is that just some cliched stereotype? *lives under a rock*... well not really. OX

Signature Image

Sira

Sira

Sira Keogh Lombard

Deonde de que calse de amigos semamos, porque si es un pocio mas que mi amiga , ala casa aun restaurante
el lugar que no me gustaria es ir a nungun lado. Hay que conocer de todo en este mundo

Todo depende de uno

"Miembro de: [Hispanime]"
"Miembro de: [Ecchi-club]"

miyano

watashi no uta

usually to shopping complexes..though we don't really shop there -_-'.. just walk around~sometimes we watch movies..but at my place there's not many places to go..so,..it's always the same old thing^^; if there's a chance,i would like to go to my friend's house(man i hope they're living near me >_<)..

semanga

semanga

I'm a fightgirl

i go to a pub with my friends and dring a lot cocktails and flirt with a lot sexy guys XD i love this

come and visit the magic world from the fightgirl
Signature
:. OX .:German-Members:. OX .: and i am member of COLORFULL WALLIES!

To a computer to watch anime. Or to a LAN party. Either works.

crewcifix

crewcifix

Christian Boy

somewhere fun and somewhere where my problems get all dissolved. and then ween i wake up, all the GOOD memories me and my friends did is all in my mind. xd

a place like my cousins' house to be exact. :D

Feel the Rain on Your Skin. No One Else can Feel it For You. Only You Can Let it in.
Signature Image
-=Admin&Mod=- Flip | Ice and Snow | Nippon Foods | TSubasa | Pure Light Love | Assistance Coalescence | Make a Friend | FMWS | Syaoran shrine | Filipino Comm. | Sakura | Sea | Pokemon League | SS shrine | The Real Folk Blues | English | McDonald's

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 76 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.