Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 ever disected anything? - Minitokyo

ever disected anything?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 31 total items

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

Hello, my new thread. I thought of this because I just disected a frog. So, any of you disected anything? Share it here! I love disecting frogs! It's so fun! We chopped the head off and ripped it open. we also pulled the tongue out. Then we loked at the organs and we cut the stomach open to see what it ate. we found flies. I touched the intestines, it's soft. The heart is really hard.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

ew! disgusting! i'm glad that i'm not in a grade where you have to disect anything that was once alive. i disected a owl pellet once, if that counts.

i also disected a frog last semester>.o
and next year i have to disect a pig>.o its a group project >.o
i hate disecting.>.o
while disecting the frog, we found a mole in its stomach>.o
i didnt know they ate moles>.o
it was a baby too t.t
evil froggy

moonlight-shawdow

moonlight-shawdow

@riddle roses@

I disected a frog once in 5th grade but damn thing was so stiff didn't want to move a bit.(nods).And a squid but that was on CPU but the frog was real...rreeaall got it.But does disecting on a CPU still count.(questioned look).

I am a member of colorfull wallies. free--wallers vectory sakura--cb
nugeneration timeless--rain celestial-luminesse

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

We had a whole section on dissecting things WAY back in middle school biooligy class.

I've cut apart and played with the insides of an earthworm, crawfish, starfish, and frog. That's all the I remember, but I think there may have been one more....

Prota-Girl

Prota-Girl

The pro Alchemist

oh...AWSOME!!!!!! That must of been fun! ^^; Well I live with 2 brothers so that might be why I am in to gore and such but I saw a little video of samuri x and the boys couldent belive that I never cringed a the site of so much gore but I am a tomboy and I can take gore! Man you should see me play Soulcalubar 2

Scar> I`ll give you a moment to pray.
Ed> Sorry i stopped beliveing.
Scar> i have good news FullMetal.
Ed> What are you goint to stop the killing of State Alchemists,are you going to let me and my Brother go,Are you...??!?!?!
Scar> NO FULL METAL!! *Luffy Grin* I just save a bunch of money on my car insurance bye switching to geico! ^^
Ed> WHAT!!?!?!?!?!

Cadi

Cadi

True

yea.. a frog for science... it was include as our grade so we had to do it >.>

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

okay that sounds disgusting :x
i haven't disected anything yet
but i will have to next year in grade 11 >.<
a big huge pig is what i will be cutting up >_<

Yume101

Yume101

Intertwining Destinies

I had to dissect a pigeon back in 7th grade... That was the most disgusting experience of my Middle School life. We even had to label its insides by spearing toothpicks inside. That was yucky. I don't think I'll ever do something like that again.

~ The light cannot live without the darkness, and the darkness cannot live without the light.
~ There is darkness... within every heart.
~ Nothing in this world is completely pure or completely dirty.
~ The world is better seen in shades of grey.

Teryon

Teryon

He who invents Ultratech

I never exactly enjoyed the dissection process, in ANY grade. 6th grade it was owl pellets and snakes, 7th grade it was eyeballs, 9th grade it was worms, frogs and baby pigs. But I *did* it, unlike one girl..::chuckles:: and she ended up being my GF for a month despite this, how I dont know.

She was a vegetarian, hard-core, and was against animal torture, dissections, etc. So she`d gotten permission to use a digital program. She still had to show up to class for part of the time, so I played a bit of a trick on her, yelling 'Here`s a pencil!' when she was looking for one, only it was the eye of the pig. You have never heard someone scream so loud..my ears hurt! Lets not even mention the inevitable suspension afterward.

Some people..

"Brute force is not my way. My technology can devise infinitely more
successful, subtle, and unpleasant methods..."
Signature

Fish13

Fish13

~Fishies~

I want to, but i never have

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

25chai

25chai

Remorseful One

Me and my fren got dissect snake's and caterpillar before. That we saw a cobra trying to harm a small kid. So me a my fren go kill it. Then my fren suggest to cook it and eat it as steambot. But then, I dun dare to try also. I oni help my fren to slice the snake's flesh.

Priscilla, I Love You.
Signature
Temari's Sig credited to Rebel Soul Kaze Sama.

Yeah! I disected a Cat in my sophomore Biology class. We had partners so me and my friends had fun looking through it. We had a whole checklist of organs we had to find. That Bio class was the best because my teacher had crazy ADD(entertaining), yet still managed to teach incredibly.

cardmage

cardmage

After you

We don't really get dissections for out school in my country. The only dissection we did was probably through our school books. I mean after exams, me and my friends held a party to cut up and open all our school books. Doesn't count though, I suppose. I suppose it'd be quite a yucky experience though. I don't think I would be able to take it. Though its likely that I'd still do it.

Life is tranquil, Death is peaceful...
Signature
Its the transition that is troublesome...

butterflikysses

butterflikysses

~Diamond Dust Drops~

frog, worm, hugest grasshopper i ever seen

Signature Image

HikyuuTera

HikyuuTera

*~*The Kenshin Addict*~*

I had to but not real sure what I did disect lol something an owl made it was really nasty *gags*

Signature Image
The way to atone is to believe in what we have here.
-Kenshin

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

The only thing I ever disected was a stupid owl pellet. My class was supposed to dissect frogs, but there wasn't enough people to dissect them, therefore, our class didn't get to do it. Man, I really wanted to dissect the frog. T_T

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

I disected tons of thing. Since I am in Biology honor, we have lots and lots of labs to do.

Signature

Eagle

Eagle

Full time sadomasochist

A cow heart

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

i have disected a frog, earthworm, crawfish, does an owl pellet count? XP
however the best line from my science class would be in regard to the earthworms being drowned in alcohol... "at least they died happy" XD

Signature Image

asta

asta

I'll wait Forever...

Ew... I havent disected anything yet but I think i will disect soon... *gulps*

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

frog...
the usual...
a pig's heart also...

If you can't see the point... get a new POV...
Signature Image

Yuina

Yuina

.:sapphire soul:.

Owl pellets, eyes, so on... Next year I have to take Bio so I'll probably be doing more dissecting.

"On peut croire qu'on a tout, et perdre l'essentiel."
What do you know, I hate french yet I have a french sig. Maybe I'm beginning to like the language.

red-planet31

red-planet31

The ONE and ONLY...

well, i wasn't the one exactly dissecting it since it was a group work thing. Anyway, it was a cow's eye.

Signature Image

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 31 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.