Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Classic Minitokyo ! - Minitokyo

Classic Minitokyo !

page 1 of 1 22 total items

bromithia

Retired Moderator

bromithia

Hmm. I was playing with the 'waybackmachine', and I thought that I would look at the Minitokyo before I was here! Pretty interesting, so I thought I'd share it with everyone :D

http://web.archive.org/web/*/http://minitokyo.net

(I don't think this is the wrong forum.... and I don't think there has been a previous topic on this.)

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

r o f l ... x3

the waaaayy back machinneee .. >< when the dino's all lived ..

Shkira

Shkira

Cake!!

Woa. That site's amazing. It even had some old pages from my personal page on Geocities. How do they DO that? O_o

Cadi

Cadi

True

wow... its cool seeing the classic mt... its so coolXD

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

Kozumura

Kozumura

????

oh mah god the shotubox, This brings back so many memories *_* and the favorites wasn't filled with crappy filterwhored walls. Those were the good old days. :D

Oh my god. You have found an incredible search engine. I checked my old anime club's website and it brought it back to 1996. Wow.

Oh wow! This is great! I didn't knwo MT used to look like that. ^_^' Well I'm happy with my up to date white skin MT. :)

Been using that site for years now ^_^

Awesome way to retrieve archived sites.

Signature Image

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

oh wow. That was very interesting. lol

I like the sign in box from around may 04 :)

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

Wow! That looks so weird! i never knew it looked like that!

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

hehe if you look at april 13 sb, looks what osi says XD

o_O-0
weeeeeeeee

tenchigirl15

tenchigirl15

Life, Live Love.

hmm.... some how I cant see it back in Jan of 04 :( it must be a broken link -_-x

Signature Image

if it rains.... it pours :( -Dan Skelden

ultimaslair

ultimaslair

Alien from Inner Cabinet

Wow! Thanks for sharing this. It's amazing to see my really really old sites. Thanks, this is cool.

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

whoa...minitokyo never started until just last year?! never new that. the old MT looks pretty cool. i could finaly see the whole image of the girl that's being used as the layout. lol.

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

wowwwwwwwwwieeee
o_____________o old mt looks cool >w< ahahahaha =3

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

Saikusa

Retired Moderator

Saikusa

~ scan-holic ~

Strange, I thought there'd be much bigger changes, but it's more slight layout changes... still, that's pretty neat. Thanks :D

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

I wasn't expecting to see it change that much and I guess I was right ^__^ .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

Cool, old school MT! XD Never expect to see a huge change from back in the days! Haha, Osi's still his usual self as always! >.> Nice little treat for us, brom! Makes me reminisce of the good ol' days!

TW12T3D

TW12T3D

Anxiously Waiting . . .

thats cool ... mt has come a long way.

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Whoa..that's pretty cool! I didn't know MT looked like that. XD Thanks for showing us!

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Glittering Crux Emperor

http://web.archive.org/web/20041110000748/rebel-soul-kaze.minitokyo.net/ >o<,ohh men,that thing is scary as hell,when i just begin in MT,thanx for the link brom

K I R A B O S H I !

GintheTwilightswords

GintheTwilightswords

Burn away the regret and dread.

Dude, that is interesting ^uu^. I didn't know MT use to look like that, the sites progressed alot since then, wouldn't you say?

Signature Image
Dear sister you shall always hold a place in my heart

page 1 of 1 22 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.