Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Inu Yasha - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 4 total items

RabienRose

RabienRose

Love ya!

HEY DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TOWARDS THE END OF INU YASHA? I HAVENT GOTTEN A CHANCE TO SEE THE END BUT I JUST WANNA KNOW IF ITS GOOD. O YEAH IF U HAVE SEEN IT JUST TELL ME A LITTLE BIT BOUT IT CAUSE I DONT WANNA SPOIL THE ENDING! THANX

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

WHY ARE WE SHOUTING AGAIN?

I DON'T THINK INUYASHA HAS ACTUALLY ENDED YET. THE ANIME SERIES FINISHED BUT THE STORY DID NOT END. MANGA IS STILL GOING.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

Davo

Davo

I'll kill you

Quote by shinsengumiWHY ARE WE shouting again?

i don't think inuyasha HAS actually ended YET. THE anime series finished BUT THE story DID NOT END. manga IS still GOING.

hey don't shout, well the anime is over but i noticed about new movie of Inu Yasha, and probably this new movie have the final of Inu Yasha

Signature Image
DAVO THE ECCHIMAKER :"If a demon stands in my way, I will cut him apart. If a saint stands in my way, I will cut him apart"

Actually the anime really didn't have an ending. It was just like any other episode with a major climax and then keep going on to fullfill our mission we will never give up thing. The manga is still going and will finish the story. I was very upset the way the anime ended its run.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.