Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The little things in life - Minitokyo

The little things in life

page 1 of 1 9 total items

yes.. we all have them... each of ours may be different.. these things called "natural highs"

i'd have to say mine is lying down in my living room and being able to stretch and yawn as loud and as long as i can.

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

The corner of my pillowcase. . . for some reason, when I was young, instead of sucking my thumb, I liked to play with the corners of my pillowcases, and even today I find myself doing it. . . it's somehow calming and reassuring.

Curling up amidst a sea of pillows on a cold winter day is also very nice :)

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

Waking up by myself. . . after sleeping in late, having my eyes just open by themselves

^.^ i never liked that alarm clock... or my mom yelling at me to get up

CaptainHamsack

The Pirate King

I've a lot.
One of them is coming home from work and having a cup of coffee.
Or waking up in the middle of the night and realizing there's still a few hours before work and getting back to sleep.

Ghai

Ghai

Xullreyvias

listening to my mp3 while dozing off into my fantasy world where i own everything lolz =X

Having a hot shower when you are cold is great.
Or lying down to go to sleep when you are tired and the room is cold, silent except for an air conditioner, and completely dark. Nothing outranks that.

"It's not the great who are strong, it's the strong who are great." - Albel Knox

lapuk

lapuk

spidey is gay

before i go to sleep, i just love the thought and feeling that i'm about to take a rest.that in itself to me is relaxing.it also gives me a chance to think about what happened throughout the day. not unless i'm so tired, i'll just doze off fast..

I tend to rock back and forth in my chair. Its strangely calming and I feel weird when I'm not doing it. It annoys people around me though. ^^;

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Curling up on the couch in your PJs with a blanket, a group of friends, a stack of DVDs and a table full of snacks. Nothin' better than that. ^_^

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.