Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 For you guys.. - Minitokyo

For you guys..

page 1 of 1 6 total items

"bros before ho(e)s" or "chicks before dicks"

we've all heard those two famous lines.. we all have our own stories to them... care to tell?

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

try this.....BROTHERS in a fight,,,,,you have a DATE with A hoe.....(my GIRL)....choose one...!!!
CHOICE made: go for the fight.....(gangster style) loses whole side of 10+people...against 25more....
LATER: Call girl and ask her to come down to alocal coffee shop....with brothers all go drink tea....
Next DAy: Girl knows about fight....afraid and then we hung up....

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

zimbarktehmesh

zimbarktehmesh

The Duke

*mystified sigh* the age old question.

Personally I would have to go with chicks first, just as long as you leave some bro time. Because there are certain things that you can do with a girl that would just be plain awkwardwith a guy... like sleep naked for instance.
But on the other hand guys are usually more fun to play video games with. (Now girls don't get offended, I said "usually". I am fully aware that some girls are simply more awesome than others and do not scoff upon my precious consoles)

Devildude

Devildude

- Alstroemeria Records -

not agree...more guys sleep over with guys because it would be like the way when how you spend time together with a friend...it is relaxed coz girls are so much different and rules do apply...
guys would be a lot different....we talk crap and nonsense all day and still get close to each other....

Click signature for my blog
Signature Image
The wind of destiny blows, and the descendant shall walk the earth once more...

Shagmar

Shagmar

Resident NERD

It all depends on your situation.

New chick...then you go with her...the bros should understand unless a serious situation is in the making.

Been with the chick for a long time....bros since you have obviously spent an assload of time with her it's time to level the field a bit once again that's unless there is a serious situation.

Also a note...depends on the person, some people are dependant upon others so they'd always go with the chick...others are more independant and go with the bros.

Signature

heh.. the two kinds of bonds...the bond between u and a girl; and u and a guy are so different... yet both are very enjoyable.. i just cant seem to choose which is better

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.